Dominican Music

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
This one I love. My three year old was singing it in the bathtub: “ Enamoré! enamore! Y yo no se! Ni como fue!”
I’m trying to find this song on Spotify. But there appears to be 2 other Antony Santos’ and neither are the guy in this picture- at least I think not? In any case, I can’t find this version of the song on there. I searched his name with “El Mayimbe” and also with the album title “Juego de amor”, no luck. Does this video have the wrong picture? Spotify is better than YouTube because the music can run in the background with other apps open.

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
I’m trying to find this song on Spotify. But there appears to be 2 other Antony Santos’ and neither are the guy in this picture- at least I think not? In any case, I can’t find this version of the song on there. I searched his name with “El Mayimbe” and also with the album title “Juego de amor”, no luck. Does this video have the wrong picture? Spotify is better than YouTube because the music can run in the background with other apps open.

The title of the song with those lyrics Me enamoré, me enamoré y yo no sé ni como fue .....is Corazón culpable. The original album it is on Cógelo ahí.

Btw- in my opinion it is one of Anthony Santos’ best songs ever but then again he has so many.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Thank you very much ❤. It’s our favourite right now, actually since lockdown started. It’s a rare one that I will never get tired of hearing.

Reactions: Marianopolita

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
This one has such a nice melody. Monotonous at first and then… The lirics are nonsense, IMO.

Reactions: Caonabo

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017

You most probably have the correct songs, but recorded at different times.
In regards to the photos, Antony Santos is a little older now than he was 25-30 years ago.
Many of us are.

Reactions: Auryn

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
You most probably have the correct songs, but recorded at different times.
In regards to the photos, Antony Santos is a little older now than he was 25-30 years ago.
Many of us are.
Thanks! Marianopolita replied and helped me track it down- the song name was Corazón Culpable but wrongfully titled Me Enamoré on YouTube.