Dominican Music

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Take note of the first statement of that video: "Oye vecino, if the noise bothers you, move out of the neighborhood"

Caonabo, can he move next door to you?

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Take note of the first statement of that video: "Oye vecino, if the noise bothers you, move out of the neighborhood"

Caonabo, can he move next door to you?

I wouldn't have a problem with HIM. The young man seems to have a very strong work ethic. He started dj'ing for free and joking around, and now he makes $2000 USD per appearance, while being his own boss.
I am sure that in the summer of 1968 every one of your neighbors was pleased with you turning up your radio to Magic Carpet Ride, Midnight Confessions, White Room, Hey Jude, and of course.....Born To Be Wild. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cavok

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I wouldn't have a problem with HIM. The young man seems to have a very strong work ethic. He started dj'ing for free and joking around, and now he makes $2000 USD per appearance, while being his own boss.
I am sure that in the summer of 1968 every one of your neighbors was pleased with you turning up your radio to Magic Carpet Ride, Midnight Confessions, White Room, Hey Jude, and of course.....Born To Be Wild. ;)
Hooo boy, not even!! I didn't dare blast a radio when I was a kid. The old man was strict.
Even our high school dances had the volume controlled.
But I get your point.
Still, You won't find many folks who are fans of blaring music at all hours.
And FWIW, I have a neighborhood colmado not far from me that always plays music, but it's at a level where you can have a normal conversation with others present, and I love to tip one with a cigar listening to low volume music in the distance. :)

Reactions: cavok and Caonabo