Dominican Remedies

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Aloe vera

The Aloe Vera plant broken open and rubbed on the bites was by far the best relief. I dont know what is was about me that particular saturday, but those little critters loved me:tired: Maybe they were getting a buzz biting me from all that wine i drank the night before:cheeky:
I would love to know what could prevent this, I have been told so many things from garlic pills to B1 vitamin.

Last edited:

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Aloe Vera is amazing stuff.
Burns, bites, rashes etc.
Just seems to fix the lot - especially sunburn.

Just (carefully) grab a chunk and break it open - or spend US$15 for the same thing in a tube from the pharmacy.

But really there is not much you can't fix with a nice cup of tea and a sit down.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Y pa' la diarrea lo mejor es una tabla de dulce de guallaba, pal pelo reseco no hay nada mas efectivo que un aguacate podrio como tratamiento...
Y pa la recaca??? = una presidente bien fria!!!

JJ

shashank16997

Jan 16, 2018
Home Remedies For Earaches

Home Remedies For Earaches: – Earaches will be very intolerable. Most are because of ear infection and fluid buildup within the cavity. Different causes embrace the cold, wax within the ear, blockage within the nasal passage, physical harm to the inside of the ear, a rise in gas pressure and so on. Earaches commonly occur more in children as compared to adults. But do not worry about this because there are many home remedies to get rid of earaches.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is also known as Melaleuca oil. It is the most effective home remedies for earaches. Tea tree oil contains antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal properties which help in reducing the aches and pain.

Oregano Oil
Oregano oil will also help in treating earaches because it contains antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic in nature.

Olive Oil
Olive oil can give quick relief from an earache. It is a lubricating substance and helps get rid of an infection within the ear. Olive oil can even be useful in stopping noisy sensations within the ears.