Dominican Republic hookers: Let us work in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2007
I imagine how a street prostitute says to her client "Mi amor, mi tarifa es 1500 pesos plus ITBIS".

And in such case business customers should be able to also get Comprobante Fiscal to deduct it from their taxes, and get ITBIS credit on the ITBIS they collect themselves. And while we are at it, the government should make sure that final consumers (consumidor final) should also get a tax receipt issued by Impresora Fscal.

Feb 7, 2007
Talking about Pichardo, some weeks back he came in to say that mPeso (Orange & Popular joint venture) is the first step in the cashless DR society.

There is just one minor problem.
Orange M Peso Requisitos:
Ser dominicano, mayor de edad (18 a?os) y tener c?dula de identidad dominicana (no aplica para extranjeros, aunque posean c?dula de identidad dominicana).

So we foreigners will be excluded from the DR cashless society. I guess we'll still get chance to pay cash, right? Otherwise we will all have to move out ...

Sorry for the thread hijack, now back to the ladies of the night topic at hand.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
DV8 your inner European is coming out with the tax part.

it's not european, it's common sense. legalize and tax is a good thing. it means social security, insurance, pension plan and work protection. just like with any other profession that is legal and taxable. it also means deductibles, what's not to like about that?

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
And if there are problems they can stage a huelga, then we will find the true owners of the country

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
the shameless plug was a split second decision but as a dominican i get ****ed off hearing all this negativity ...no one forced any of you to move here

Your initial post shows you're no Dominicano. Do us all a favor and go spam your crap somewhere else..

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Mfacil has left the building permanently.....

Just a reminder - when you see spam, please don't quote it in your response, gives the mods double work deleting, and we might miss the quote.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Ya know, other than visa journey, this board has more rules than a country hosting a US presidential motorcade. Just an observation from someone new thats " trying to figure out all the damn rules"

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Ya know, other than visa journey, this board has more rules than a country hosting a US presidential motorcade. Just an observation from someone new thats " trying to figure out all the damn rules"

Biden to visit DR in June

The Vice President of the United States, Joe Biden, will travel to Brazil, Colombia and the Dominican Republic over the weekend of June 16, according to an announcement from the US embassy in this country. The note states that in each nation that Biden will visit he will meet with senior leaders with whom "he will discuss a wide range of bilateral, regional and global issues."

The press release adds that in Brazil, the Vice President of the US will attend the football game between the United States and Ghana in the city of Natal, and continue on to Brasilia to meet with President Rousseff and the Vice President Michel Temer.

In Colombia he will meet with President Juan Manuel Santos in support of the bi-lateral prosperity and to the Security agenda. Then, in the Dominican Republic, although the date is not given, Biden will meet with President Danilo Medina, with whom he will discuss bilateral agenda issues as well as regional cooperation.

It will be recalled that Biden was originally scheduled to visit the country in March, after attending the inauguration of the new Chilean President, Michele Bachelet, but the trip was postponed reportedly so he could join in the White House diplomatic response to the political crisis in the Ukraine.

Biden's visit is in time for the opening of the new US Embassy and Consulate installations in the Dominican Republic.

The girls are waiting for the Secret Service people ;)

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Oh so now explain what a sock puppet is please. Sorry if my question seem silly, but im not a no life idiot that lives for the internet.

Thanks in advance.

A sock puppet is someone who has created a second/alternate identity/account here, which is not permitted.

wierdscott

Jan 28, 2012
I think the hookers should have some standards, such as limited number of stretch marks. eek! Many girls support whole families by servicing obese sweaty Germans, day in and day out. Just consider it a re-distribution of wealth.

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
Santo Domingo.- Women prostitutes affiliated to the Integral Orientation and Research Center (COIN) and the movement Modemu on Thursday asked Dominican Republic law enforcement agencies to “let us work in peace”

They need better education for children and more economic opportunities for women in the DR

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
You mean all these chicas that call me pappi and mi amor, that ask me for"taxi money" and money for their sick kids and grandmothers are hookers.
I feel so cheap.
Let them work their "piece" in peace, and please no taxes. Then we will have to hear another story about a sick cousin so they can pay there taxes.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
it's not european, it's common sense. legalize and tax is a good thing. it means social security, insurance, pension plan and work protection. just like with any other profession that is legal and taxable. it also means deductibles, what's not to like about that?

It's already legal in DR. And the cops already "tax" the ladies by hassling them if they are walking alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.