Dominican Women and the Gym

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
speaking of gyms.
Anyone going to the former "Golds Gym" in Sosua Ocean Village?
It was good when it was Golds and wondering if the equipment has been kept up and or replaced.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Booties lol
Booties lol
Sorry. I did not realize you were on board today, I would have dumbed down my vocabulary.

Booty is a relatively newer word that translates to the buttocks.
You may know the old word that referred to pirate treasure.
Interesting you find not knowing funny. You must laugh a lot.

Back on topic.
The queen of booties for years has been Jen Selter from the US.
Became famous via the internet and selfies.
Then along came Brazil and the famous Brazillian booties that inspired the cosmetic procedure known by the slang term Brazillian butt lift.
Lately it has gotten out of hand so to speak with people like Kim and her crowd taking it to the extreme.
Like many fads there are always people who will take it to the extreme and it becomes ugly.
Father time will catch up to us all and it is inevitable that the booty will sag be it on men or women unless that body part gets exercise.

Hip thrusts are the most effective glute builder.
Saw a girl in my gym doing them with 225# using a specially made cushion to protect the front of her thighs.
And yes she stopped traffic with her development.
Booty is the largest muscle in the body and responds quickly to exercise.

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
My GF was at the gym and sent me a video of her doing quad raises with 360 pounds of weight. There were 8 large discs at 45 pounds each.
She had a spotter but did all the pushing herself.. I will not mess with her

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
she's turning 34.... becoming an old lady i guess by DR standards:)
Not if you keep working them... They are very easy to maintain. It must be the genetics of the DR Woman... I see the videos and they all have prominent rear ends. Not complaining here.

• Haha
Reactions: Yourmaninvegas