Dominican Women and the Gym

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Do Dominican women like going to the gym?
My GF goes once in a while and it costs 150 DOP.
Now she told me she would like to join.. So I asked her how she is going to pay Jjjjjjj

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JD Jones

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Do Dominican Woman like going to the gym?
Now she told me she would like to join.. So I asked her how she is going to pay Jjjjjjj
My Boca Chica gym costs 50/visit. It's not horrible, but Planet Fitness it ain't. I know the Ozuna Gym here costs 100 pesos/visit or 1000 pesos/month. I haven't visited it yet because mine is just so close.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
They like to take selfie in the mirror and use all the weights and not put them back. Usually, they only last a few months and quit. It's more of a social event for them and the (look at me) feeling.
Totally agree. Plus they like to show the ass lifts in the spandex. Oh yea, and scream so everybody knows there here. I have probably seen over 100 different women at my BC gym over the last 6 months and only 1 is a regular. The others come and go. I think the owner banks on that.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Do Dominican Woman like going to the gym?
Well done. Let her know you're not there to support every little whim.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
The gym I go to in Sabaneta(Samsons) costs 50 pesos. No contract required. There's no a/c, smoothie bar, or sauna, but otherwise it's very well equipped with good equipment. It also has 4 elipticals, 4 treadmills, and 6 spinning bikes for cardio. It's a big, open air gym with dumbells up to 100lbs, Olympic bars and weights, and just about every machine imaginable. Can't beat it.

Reactions: bob saunders

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
If she sticks with it , you will be amazed at the transformation / results ..
Its almost unfair to other women who have completely different body types and could never get those kind of results .
My wife has a close family member , who has become a total Gym Rat , loves it . Looks absolutely amazing at 33. Literally has the body of a 18 year old dancer ...
Dominican Woman actually have pretty good Genetics , its too bad many of them ruin it with too much Starch in their Diet, drinking beer and just not doing any form of Exercise ..

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Quite a few women in the gym I go to and while it's true that it's a social event for many, quite a few of them have been there for a while and do some pretty hard workouts. Nice bodies, too.

Reactions: JD Jones

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
They like to take selfie in the mirror and use all the weights and not put them back. Usually, they only last a few months and quit. It's more of a social event for them and the (look at me) feeling.
Well they do all that, but there are plenty of dedicated female gym users in the gym I go to. Many of them are clients of the school and most of them look good and work hard to look that way. All ages, and they especially like the spin and Zumba classes.

Reactions: Seamonkey

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Its almost unfair to other women who have completely different body types and could never get those kind of results .
My wife has a close family member , who has become a total Gym Rat , loves it . Looks absolutely amazing at 33. Literally has the body of a 18 year old dancer ...
Dominican Woman actually have pretty good Genetics , its too bad many of them ruin it with too much Starch in their Diet, drinking beer and just not doing any form of Exercise ..
Many of them have thunder thighs. that's where the ballplayers get their homerun power from.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Well they do all that, but there are plenty of dedicated female gym users in the gym I go to. Many of them are clients of the school and most of them look good and work hard to look that way. All ages, and they especially like the spin and Zumba classes.
Bob, remember that Sosua is a different world than you live in. Selfies rule and silicone rule on the north coast.

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Karma, it's worth waiting for ;)
Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
Some countries, in blue Zones for example, as well as many civilizations in history have thrived on a high starch diet of upwards to 85% starch.

It's also one of the best dietary options for reducing or reversing heart disease and diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and controlling your blood sugar. A high starch, low protein and low fat way of eating of upwards of 70 to 85% starch.

There are more sites, books, and podcasts than it makes sense to list, all by well-respected doctors, PhDs, heart surgeons, and other World r experts.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
While living in Sosua I was a member of Sosua Family Gym and I remember
a group of French or French Canadian guys who would come in for about
10 minutes a week and take selfies while barely touching the weights.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
While living in Sosua I was a member of Sosua Family Gym and I remember
a group of French or French Canadian guys who would come in for about
10 minutes a week and take selfies while barely touching the weights.

Takes all kinds. Must of been Quebecers.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
so true, carbohydrates are considered health food here. When they get out of their 20s they cannot burn off all those carbs

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Well done. Let her know you're not there to support every little whim.
"every little whim"????
Every guy I know who is a long time exerciser would love to have their girl friend or wife go to the gym.
Showing her who is boss over $2.75 cents is a signal this girl needs to move on.
In the real world $2.75 will not buy one small bottle of water in the gym.

Latest rage is booty lifting, tightening and cheek separating pants.
Could put an end to butt lift surgery.
They are very flattering.
First noticed all the excellent booties all of the sudden. Asked one of the girls and she told me it s the pants.
From the back the gym is full of Jen Selter lookalikes.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
"every little whim"????
Every guy I know who is a long time exerciser would love to have their girl friend or wife go to the gym.
Showing her who is boss over $2.75 cents is a signal this girl needs to move on.
In the real world $2.75 will not buy one small bottle of water in the gym.

Latest rage is booty lifting, tightening and cheek separating pants.
Could put an end to butt lift surgery.
They are very flattering.
First noticed all the excellent booties all of the sudden. Asked one of the girls and she told me it s the pants.
From the back the gym is full of Jen Selter lookalikes.
Booties lol