Dominican Women and the Gym

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
While living in Sosua I was a member of Sosua Family Gym and I remember
a group of French or French Canadian guys who would come in for about
10 minutes a week and take selfies while barely touching the weights.
Most likely Gay Men.... i seen that many times out east . its all good to each his own

• Haha
Reactions: CristoRey

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
It's not common for girls in the barrio to have implants, but it is common for them to want them. They'll go for the inserts instead. Butt augmentation is very trendy here.

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
It's not common for girls in the barrio to have implants, but it is common for them to want them. They'll go for the inserts instead. Butt augmentation is very trendy here.
What is it with wanting to have a big ass? What's the purpose

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
Are you saying she will want surgical implants in her butt. Is this really common for poverty level women?
To be real clear she will ask you for many things and try to get as much as she can. this is common and I heard a million times but she is different .. hate to say this but its all about the cash. it's like a game try to get as much as I can.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Dominican men love them. That's their target group.
Speaking of that...I was entering PriceSmart just the other day and the greeter (checker of cards at the door) and I both spied one of "those" on a young lady. We looked at each other. Nodded in agreement. Then laughed out loud. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: bob saunders

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
BTW, tell you girl you don't like those big backsides, and see if that ends the discussion of her wanting one.

I dropped a girl once just for that. She insisted she needed a butt implant although I repeatedly told her I didn't like them.

Our priorities didn't match.

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

Big

Apr 24, 2019
BTW, tell you girl you don't like those big backsides, and see if that ends the discussion of her wanting one.

I dropped a girl once just for that. She insisted she needed a butt implant although I repeatedly told her I didn't like them.

Yup it is closely related to education, sophistication and culture. Big tails and implants go along with tattoos, gum chewing and underemployment. Most woman with an ounce of knowledge know what happens to their backside when they turn 36. Dieting is a billion dollar business. Woman want to be slim and healthy. Having said that and being from S.Africa I know men that are attracted to woman with big guts.

Reactions: bob saunders

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Big guts, or big glutes? To me, those big butts are a YUGE turn-off. I've never seen butts like that anywhere else - not even here when I first came down 16 years ago. I sent some pics of those to friends of mine in the US and their comment was - oink, oink! 🐷

Reactions: NanSanPedro

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

haha, I told my wife that Angie, a girl that used to be a teacher of ours was at the gym. First thing out of my wife's mouth was she trying to grow her butt. I went huh, wife says yea her hips and butt are too small. I shrugged my shoulders and changed the subject. Angie has a very nice butt, fits her figure perfectly. She is about 5 ft 6 and 115-120 lbs. That was a discission I couldn't win. She is about 30 and looks the same as when she was 18 , except a little bustier, proving your age 27 rule wrong.

Reactions: JD Jones