Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 = Ugly

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yeah, right...

real hair my a**. it's extensions big time, and so much chemicals it's a miracle she still has a scalp. show me a person with her skin color with NATURAL hair of this colour and texture.
nah.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
real hair my a**. it's extensions big time, and so much chemicals it's a miracle she still has a scalp. show me a person with her skin color with NATURAL hair of this colour and texture.
nah.
I have seen a few.

Could this be a case of jealousy? :cheeky:;)

-NALs

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
never seen one and nals, you're a man, no? i know some man who have no idea their ladies have fake hair and nails... ;)
i am european, i have a mane of brown hair :cheeky:
would never dare to wear them down in this country, thou. it's like having a darn fur cape on! :tired:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
never seen one and nals, you're a man, no? i know some man who have no idea their ladies have fake hair and nails... ;)
i am european, i have a mane of brown hair :cheeky:
would never dare to wear them down in this country, thou. it's like having a darn fur cape on! :tired:
Yes, I'm male and I know what I have seen.

Its not just dark Dominican women with straight hair like that, but I have also seen and know a few dark Dominican men who have straight hair too and these people are much darker than Ruth.

They look like Indians (from India) or Pakistanis.

-NALs