Dominicans in Atlanta,Georgia

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
Hi. My name's Ahissa and I'm a Dominican living in GA too. I don't meet too many other Dominicans and I'd love to get to know you. I'm a 32 year old mom of two little girls living in Lawrenceville - let me know if you'd like a pen-pal.
QUOTE]

We don't live that far apart. I'm off I-85 at exit 109, Old Peachtree Road.

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
Ahissa, I am also Dominican, 26, with a one year old daughter! We live in Atlanta, near the Braves baseball stadium. Feel free to pm me! I don't know any other dominicans here. It would be fun! Where are you from in DR? I am from Puerto Plata.

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
wow

Ahissa, I am also Dominican, 26, with a one year old daughter! We live in Atlanta, near the Braves baseball stadium. Feel free to pm me! I don't know any other dominicans here. It would be fun! Where are you from in DR? I am from Puerto Plata.

Okay I actually live very far from Atlanta but I just moved back from California and since atlanta is the the town closest to me I thought I would look up some dominicans here? wow My dad is from Puerto plata also!!! and I would be glad for us all to write and get to know each other or hang out in atlanta. I have two kids, one boy one girl, 10 months and 22 months. My wife is filipina but she loves Dominican food, people, culture, ha, ha, ha so it would really be great!!! okay take care and God bless
Biggs:glasses:

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
big poppi, thats cool! my husband is hawaiian but is also very into all things dominican lol will be messaging you shortly!

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008

POPNYChic i'm in Atlanta too, Midtown, not far from the Braves stadium.

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
hi, ezequiel! do you happen to have a wife and/or kids? because otherwise i probably couldnt justify a meeting lol but i'd be glad to chat!

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
there's also a lot of dominican in Clayton and Henry Counties.
also there is a new restaurant " el Mangu" @ tara Blvrd.

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
hey there "paisanos"

Dominicana (Moca) in Cobb County.

Let me know if you guys ever cook up a get together
or PM me If you'd like to chat.