Dominicans should narrate everything

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
:oops: ‘está loco el diablo....quiere matar la guagua’....

Only en Nueva York.....

Look at the woman who kicks him after they hold him down on the ground.... :oops:

Last edited:

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
LMAO :ROFLMAO:
Love that he offered to pay for his ride, lol

I read some of the comments in that thread ..... :oops:

Many said they could not understand Dominican Spanish.....kind of surprised if they are in New York....it is mostly Caribbean Spanish and especially if that is all they hear.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I read some of the comments in that thread ..... :oops:

Many said they could not understand Dominican Spanish.....kind of surprised if they are in New York....it is mostly Caribbean Spanish and especially if that is all they hear.

I find that people who make these type of comments do not understand Spanish as much as they think they do in my experience.

Spanish is Spanish.

I am French native, wherever someone speaks French, I understand them. Punto. We may have different accents, use different words here and there, but that's it.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
I find that people who make these type of comments do not understand Spanish as much as they think they do in my experience.

Spanish is Spanish.

I am French native, wherever someone speaks French, I understand them. Punto. We may have different accents, use different words here and there, but that's it.

Sauf les québéquois eux, ils ont une langue à part...... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Africaida

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003

Spanish is Spanish.

Agree 100%....regarding French and Spanish....and you would be fine in Montreal too. I know it....

How is that a Puerto Rican can’t understand a Dominican. I don’t get it.