Dominicans that killed Canadian in Encuentro arrested

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Well it took 12 days but it seems they got the two perps.
One just looks like a criminal.
Glad I can't serve on a jury here
Why do the criminals always have stupid nicknames (Patron & Kinito).
Maybe the police should arrest everyone with a nombre de guerra

https://www.puertoplatadigital.com/verNoticia.aspx?Id=33662
lol, well that one dude is literally unemployable with that ridiculous hair and beard. He might be able to get a job washing dishes but I doubt it.

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
So certain beard and hairstyles are indicative of being a criminal? I hope the police had better evidence than that. It reminds me of when I was young and older people thought we were bad and dirty because we had long hair.

Well....we were! LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: MikeFisher

Big

Apr 24, 2019
So certain beard and hairstyles are indicative of being a criminal? I hope the police had better evidence than that. It reminds me of when I was young and older people thought we were bad and dirty because we had long hair.
Hey you're right. Excellent correlation. Dirty hippies with ponytails had limited employment prospects and they still do. We never hire men with long hair, goatees, neck tattoos and unkempt personal hygiene. It indicates a few personality traits.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Did you have a gangsta nickname and have vapid beady eyes too ( when not high)?

• Haha
Reactions: Big

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Good
Hey you're right. Excellent correlation. Dirty hippies with ponytails had limited employment prospects and they still do. We never hire men with long hair, goatees, neck tattoos and unkempt personal hygiene. It indicates a few personality traits.
A good practice in general.
When I was building homes I hired some with longish hair but not covered in tattoos (that's a money wasting fool). And usually useless on Mondays.
But you could tell when a person with their own professional tools, chords and a well worn nail bag showed up they were workers.
Had a guy just out of prison who showed up. Felt sorry for him. Gave him a shot. He lasted one day, wanted to be paid for the week (an advance). Told him no. He came at the end of the second day said the work was too hard for him got his meager 1-day pay and took off.
Not many hard workers remain. The everyone gets a trophy mentality means they never learned how to earn something.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Good

A good practice in general.
When I was building homes I hired some with longish hair but not covered in tattoos (that's a money wasting fool). And usually useless on Mondays.
But you could tell when a person with their own professional tools, chords and a well worn nail bag showed up they were workers.
Had a guy just out of prison who showed up. Felt sorry for him. Gave him a shot. He lasted one day, wanted to be paid for the week (an advance). Told him no. He came at the end of the second day said the work was too hard for him got his meager 1-day pay and took off.
Not many hard workers remain. The everyone gets a trophy mentality means they never learned how to earn something.
So true about the tattoos. The one person I hired that had tattoos worked for a few weeks and then faked an illness to get workers compensation.

Did anyone know the victim? My condolences.

Reactions: chico bill