DominicanToday Rants

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
I believe that website is one of worst and poorly grammars and they use too much ads, almost everywhere esp. your on mobile.

They need to clean up the site and do it professionally more cleaner. I know they use Google Translate to publish the stories. That is why I rather come here, because the site is clean and easy to use.

Anyone like them? I don't.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Articles by that garbage senior editor David Jessop are the worst. Rest of the content they publish is worth the read.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I believe that website is one of worst and poorly grammars and they use too much ads, almost everywhere esp. your on mobile.

They need to clean up the site and do it professionally more cleaner. I know they use Google Translate to publish the stories. That is why I rather come here, because the site is clean and easy to use.

Don't drink and post!

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
There you go using logic again. :rolleyes:
My apologies. I have covid fatigue and am bored silly. Crappy weather and no car are adding to my mood theses days.
I'm from the old school of, if you don't like something then don't do it.
Banging your head continuously against a wall then complaining of a headache deserves a serious bitch slap.
I really need to get out more. Good thing I am not allowed firearms here. Going postal could be a stress reliever. (Not saying I condone or support illegal activities)
How's that for a rant lol

Sailor51

Happy to still be here
Oct 30, 2018

Shouldn't that read, "... worst with poor grammar and far to many ads .."
juz axin'

Reactions: Russell

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
If we’re getting picky, it’s “too many”. 🤣

I can't resist.

Commas and periods always go inside the quotation marks in American English; dashes, colons, and semicolons almost always go outside the quotation marks; question marks and exclamation marks sometimes go inside, sometimes stay outside.

www.grammarly.com

😂😂😄😄

Status
Not open for further replies.