Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I had no idea where she was born but only her appearance and to me she looks LA Brazillian hot. She is certainly earning her money having to live with a narcissist like the donald.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
talk about comparing Apples to Quenepas..

You Puerto Rican?

quenepas.jpg

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009

why a guy gotta be Boricua to appreciate quenepas..
LOL
I just like them ,they in season and Im missing them right now. there is a Korean Pruduce guy who has them near my house, but its not the same as getting a bunch of them from a Street Vendor in The DR..

man I need a Trip, BAD..

JLA1125

Aug 14, 2013
I had no idea where she was born but only her appearance and to me she looks LA Brazillian hot. She is certainly earning her money having to live with a narcissist like the donald.

Like my father used to say, "Anyone who marries for money earns every penny."

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I am saddened to see how much support he has gained so far. I had a higher opinion of US voters. Looks like I was way off on this one. He will be here for a time as he is entertaining. After a whilw the donald act grows stale and people will come to realize that he is a lot of hot air and will jump off the trump clown train. At least I hope so unless there are lots of "low information" voters as a few DRunners term the opposition. In the meantime the show goes on. What is even more entertaining is that donalds fellow repubs have no idea how to respond to his antics. Even on DR1 the normally loud right wing is quiet. Maybe donald does have some value.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I am saddened to see how much support he has gained so far. I had a higher opinion of US voters. Looks like I was way off on this one. He will be here for a time as he is entertaining. After a whilw the donald act grows stale and people will come to realize that he is a lot of hot air and will jump off the trump clown train. At least I hope so unless there are lots of "low information" voters as a few DRunners term the opposition. In the meantime the show goes on. What is even more entertaining is that donalds fellow repubs have no idea how to respond to his antics. Even on DR1 the normally loud right wing is quiet. Maybe donald does have some value.

the loud right wingers are quiet because they know that he represents what they stand for, but they want to keep it under theit hats.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

Nobody has "voted" for him. Opinion polls don't count for much. I think they chipped in and paid him to run to make the rest of the Republican candidate field seem less idiotic than they are. It didn't work.

TP666

Sep 6, 2005
higher opinion of US voters. == No way look how many voted for the Bushes Duh!

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Let's try this.

11893923_1023136204383799_792424445152605400_o.jpg

Attachments

• 11893923_1023136204383799_792424445152605400_o.jpg
    11893923_1023136204383799_792424445152605400_o.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 103

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
I finally found something about the donald I like. His wife. Anyone see pictures? She is smoking LA-Brazillian hot.

2 blondes are talking one says i slept w/a brazilian....the other says how many is that???:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
2 blondes are talking one says i slept w/a brazilian....the other says how many is that???:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

i think you posted that already this week. time for some new material.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012

I really don't get you people. Trump may be a pompous a** but his resume is so much better than the incompetent occupying the white house now it doesn't even come close. I also think that his huge ego will drive him to do a good job.
Obama in comparison (narcissist, not unlike Trump) had no resume, community organizer, state senator (Chicago criminal training program) and short time senator to D.C. (advanced criminal training program). It was the "low information" voters that put him in the white house twice!
His administration's lack of negotiating skills, Iran deal, Cuba (give not get) Russia re-set, has made us a laughing stock to the world.
Oh yea, let's talk about his nobel peace prize (given for what reason?) He has killed more innocent civilians with drones than Bush (another disaster of a president) ever dreamed of.
Trump's appeal is that he is NOT politically correct, and oh by the way the fact that he doesn't need other's money to get elected bodes well for him not owing anything to anyone if he were to make it to the Whitehouse.
He is a blow hard egomaniac BUT who is the better alternative? Hillary, even her staff from the state Dept. days couldn't name any accomplishments when put on the spot? Libya? Benghazi? Russia?
I am not a Trump bandwagon person but I love the fact that the establishment from both parties hate him.
Show me the better candidate and WHY please.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
There ARE no better candidates, face it. Its common knowledge that well qualified people tend to shy away from public office. Who in their right minds would want to put up with the BS that comes with the office of the presidency?
I'll tell you who, a narcissist, or egomaniac.
I'm just along for the entertainment, cause there ain't a damn thing you or I can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.