DR 1 PARTY

C

Capt. Rob

After the holidays are over I would like to see if we can put a get to know each other party. Many of us live here in the D.R. and perhaps would like to meet. I know I can never have too many friends. Maybe we could have it in SANTIAGO it seems about center of the island to me. If there is any intrest please let me know and I'll put together some details.

Capt. Rob

H

Helen

Hi Rob, Don't live in the DR but, will be in POP from Jan 1 - Jan 15. Am sure I could find my way out to Santiago!!! Great idea! Can never have too many contacts. Love networking!!

W

Wayne Spivey

Rob:

I will be in Cabrera with my wife Jan 20th till Jan 27th.We plan to visit a friend in Santiago, Manuel Quesada, on tues or wens. Do you live in Santiago? Are you Dominican? I worked in Santiago in the late 70s. A wonderful experience!

Regards
Wayne Spivey

J

Jack Wampler

Hi Rob,
We will be in the DR until Jan 3 and have several friends who live in Santiago. Great place.

G

Gunnar

Sounds great! I'm always here so dates are unimportant to me!
Santiago is also close enough for me to be able to cover
the fare!

/Gunnar

C

Capt. Rob

Thanks guys but I was thinking around March for the party that way everyone has time to plan. I would really like to see all of us who live here in the D.R. respond, so tell your friends and lets try to put together one hell of a party.

G

Greg and Connie Wales

Re: DR 1 PARTY In 1st 1/2 January

Anybody interested in hosting something on the North Coast, let us know. We'll help.

A Blessed Christmas to All!

Gregory and Connie Wales

A

A. Nony Mouse

Great idea! Count on me. I need one hour notice to drive to Santiago from Puerto Plata.

Should I wear my bullet proof vest?

A

Another Gringo in Pto.Pta.

same than Gunnar. Just let us know.......
cu/charly

H

hlywud

very interesting, someone should set up the dates for some advance planning for us offshore visitors