Dr. Bob, RIP

Duece

Mar 11, 2004
I have lived in Cofresi for 20 years and even though I never met him, he was one of the first names I heard. Definitely a special person.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Bob was a great vet and a wonderful human being.
He will be sorely missed by both his human and animal patients.

Sep 22, 2009
Bob had great medical knowledge as well. Not just animals. He knew his stuff. Had a tremendous loyal following.

drisforme

May 28, 2016
Will be definitively missed ,Was doing an amazing job for my dogs.

Would be certainly challenging to replace somebody who did an Ivy school in the US and decided to settle his practice in Sosua.
Not that degree matters after a while but it certainly gave me confidence that my dogs will be taking care of when I moved a couple of years ago.

RIP

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
He speaks pretty good English....

Yes - a couple of doors towards Sosua from the German joint

I have neutered my dogs there....

Son of a sailor

Sep 30, 2019
Dr. Bob was better than all the other vets we've been to, took care of and made arrangements to get our turbo powered doggy, she's gone now for a couple months.
we still miss her, but i know she's being cared for. thanks Dr.Bob

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I've seen del la Cruz I just don't know anyone who takes heir pets there.

Over the years, we’ve adopted two rotties from Sosúa, from two different European families moving back there. Both came to us with very detailed vet / shot records from Dr De La Cruz.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Does anyone know what Dr. Bob died from? He was such a special person in our lives. We've had more dogs, cats, and Lord knows what else and he took care of them all. His work with the Haitian community was spectacular as well. We won't replace Dr. Bob, that's for sure.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Does anyone know what Dr. Bob died from? He was such a special person in our lives. We've had more dogs, cats, and Lord knows what else and he took care of them all. His work with the Haitian community was spectacular as well. We won't replace Dr. Bob, that's for sure.
Cancer