DR Gov: Abortion illegal - go to jail for 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Moral Right of an A - moral selfish, dilusional, person who did not create this being by herself. Inpregnation, now is a body function? I was under the impression the uterus perpose is to be used for continue of the species, not your whimsicle wishes!

'scuse me? my purpose is not to continue the species, can i live for myself? kthxbai.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Moral Right of an A - moral selfish, dilusional, person who did not create this being by herself. Inpregnation, now is a body function? I was under the impression the uterus perpose is to be used for continue of the species, not your whimsicle wishes!

At over 6 billion I'd say the uterous has overachieved for generations now and deserves a little sabbatical until we figure out how to get food and clean water to all these people....and some condoms, daamit.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Dominicanas" DON"T HAVE ABORTIONS!!!!!!!

They HAVE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!
This whole thread is "Much Adue About "NADA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
And on that note, I'm going to close this thread as it's veered in several directions. I will reopen if there is any further press about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.