DR-highly Sexed Culture???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sancochojoe

New member
Nov 2, 2003
862
0
0
www.noneofyourdamnbusiness.com
One of our fearless leaders made this claim, so now i'm interested in some stimulating convo

What makes DR a Highly sexed culture?
How do you determine that?

-High birth rates
-divorce rates and the reason for having them
-the amount of Hookers you banged
-The amount of poor woman willing to give it up for Pesos
-Gringos are just too irresistable
-Participant count in Caribbean group sex
-I quick a Dominican woman will say yes
-How quick a Dominican woman will say yes if the price is right
-Maybe its in the Sancocho or Mondongo that

What is it that makes a country like The Dominican Republic
be labled a High sex culture.

Personnally I've found the freakiest things going on in the States.
Would the States meet the label based on my personal experience?
 

MerengueDutchie

New member
Oct 13, 2003
2,764
64
0
instagram.com
Other reasons

Like*:

1) Having no better thing to do after the lights go out (which they tend to do quite often)

2) No stigma attached to the act of sex, it's all natural baby!

3) Sex is not used as a power play tool by women

4) Warmer countries have a more fysical culture, bodies are shown more openly and tend to be in good shape

5) Population consists largely of young (mostly attractive) persons

6) Poverty leads to accepted use of sex as a barter for other services

7) Accepted culture of prostitution

8) Presence of CC on the island ;)

*Please note that with the exception of 8) all alternative reasons are in random order of relative importance.
 

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
3,513
2
0
From MerengueDutchies list I agree with #2 and #3.


edited to add : In regard to #2, I am surprised that a largely Catholic culture takes such a liberal attitude towards sex. I think Catholicism is largely to blame for all the hangups we have towards sex in North America.

Larry
 
Last edited:

Texas Bill

New member
Feb 11, 2003
2,174
26
0
93
www.texasbill.com
Larry(IloveDR)

I would modify your statement about Catholicism being the cause of the hangups to one of Fundamentalist Religious Cultures being at fault.

Texas Bill
 

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
3,513
2
0
Texas Bill said:
Larry(IloveDR)

I would modify your statement about Catholicism being the cause of the hangups to one of Fundamentalist Religious Cultures being at fault.

Texas Bill
I agree. Especially since such a small number of Americans are Catholics. Your statement is more accurate.

Larry
 

sancochojoe

New member
Nov 2, 2003
862
0
0
www.noneofyourdamnbusiness.com
Name one country that would fall into that LOW SEX Culture.

I can't think of any. Certain countries may have laws on how to have sex but I think all cultures have a high sex culture.

Would allowing Nude beaches qualify a culture for being High sexed or Topless beaches. Would the number of stripclubs or porno stores give a good determination?
 

kjdrga

New member
Mar 25, 2002
424
4
0
There was a study done on which nation has more sex and I think Japan was low on that list....would be interesting to find that list again.
 
C

Caral

Guest
Canada won that survey

The global survey you mention placed Canadians first in the amount of sex they enjoyed. Guess all those Canadian women are doing something right--even if they are over 25 and 50 kilos. And of course those hunky Toronto men.... Personally, I go to the DR with the great guy who is still my lover after 12 years. Oh, I'm the Dominican in the relationship. The one Robert loves to kick off the Women from Venus thread.
 
Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
20,575
326
83
dr1.com
Re: Canada won that survey

Caral said:
Oh, I'm the Dominican in the relationship. The one Robert loves to kick off the Women from Venus thread.
I think we all know why I close, kick people or delete threads. Stupidity, acting like kids, hijacking, off topic or personal attacks.

Take your pick...
 

carl ericson70

New member
Nov 15, 2003
204
0
0
Re: Canada won that survey

Caral said:
The global survey you mention placed Canadians first in the amount of sex they enjoyed. Guess all those Canadian women are doing something right--even if they are over 25 and 50 kilos. And of course those hunky Toronto men.... Personally, I go to the DR with the great guy who is still my lover after 12 years. Oh, I'm the Dominican in the relationship. The one Robert loves to kick off the Women from Venus thread.
Canada # 1?That doesn't surprise me none!Canadians are renowned for openess,tolerance and foward-thinking etc...Perhaps they've a thing or two to teach their neighbors to the south.

Carl E.
 

MerengueDutchie

New member
Oct 13, 2003
2,764
64
0
instagram.com
Survey needed?

Do we really need a survey here? What does it prove? Is there any substantial scientific basis to support the outcome of this annual survey by Durex, in which they only seem to count the number of times people have sex not the length of time of the amount of enjoyment taken from it by partners (I think we all know the answer to that one :classic:)

This thread is about a highly sexed culture. For me that equates with enjoying it as much as you want baby! Because after all, when is enough? When you can't go anymore and that varies for different people! I would like to focus a little on quality as well as quantity.

It will probably vary for each individual but I must say that I enjoy my sex in the DR more than I do in the Netherlands. Not the 'sack time' per se, but in the DR I don't get crap like 'I feel guilty that I let you do me on the 1st or 2nd date' or women not giving it up because you had a disagreement earlier in the day. This guilt trip is all so much BS anyway, as women use this line 75% of the time even though they just had a really hot time in the sack.

I excempt black girls, they need it and they know it, they are very disappointed when you don't whip it to them on the first date.

It's like a cycle for these white girls, when you do them, they will always give it up and then feel guilty, then do it again, :cool:

I wonder why? Can somebody pls comment on this guilt thing?

So for the reasons of less guilt and more enjoyment I think for me the DR is a highly sexed culture and I like it that way!

But then to each his own.........

MD
 
Last edited:

sancochojoe

New member
Nov 2, 2003
862
0
0
www.noneofyourdamnbusiness.com
Re: Re: Canada won that survey

carl ericson70 said:
Canada # 1?That doesn't surprise me none!Canadians are renowned for openess,tolerance and foward-thinking etc...Perhaps they've a thing or two to teach their neighbors to the south.

Carl E.
So being sexually freaky is concidered openess.

hmmm I'll keep that in mind.
 

sancochojoe

New member
Nov 2, 2003
862
0
0
www.noneofyourdamnbusiness.com
Re: Survey needed?

MerengueDutchie said:
I excempt black girls, they need it and they know it, they are very disappointed when you don't whip it to them on the first date.

It's like a cycle for these white girls, when you do them, they will always give it up and then feel guilty, then do it again, :cool:

I wonder why? Can somebody pls comment on this guilt thing?

So for the reasons of less guilt and more enjoyment I think for me the DR is a highly sexed culture and I like it that way!
MD
Maybe thats a good point. I think all woman including Dominican woman have that FREAKYNESS bottled up and depending on how the culture shuns it determines how the freakyness comes out. When I say how the culture shuns it, I mean what men feel about it, because they dictate the perception. "The 1st date Wham Bam thankyou mam" that both genders want but when other men gets word of her "Openness" its all about is she worth marrying. "Double Standard" I know, but I'm pretty sure Domincan guys have that same opinion about a woman.

Now, going to DR to get wild, I would say the reverse happens as well, people come into the states to get wild when they normally would not do it at home. Hey even in the states, the most wildest moments away from home are "Spring Break" and Mardi Gras.

Hey Dominicanos, what do you think of Dominicanas that give it up on the first date!?! Is she labeled the marrying candidate?please respond.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.