DR-highly Sexed Culture???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It seems some of you have forgot or cannot read.

Go back and read the original question and formulate a reply based on the original question. It's not hard, many posters do it everyday without a problem or need of instruction.

Any more off topic replies will lock the thread. Your call people.

By the way, this board is about the DR, not Canada.
I mean, let's get serious, who cares about Canadian woman...

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
sancochojoe said:

Some people have to pay for.

Everybody pays for it!
Sometimes it is cash. Sometimes it is dinner. Sometimes it is just plain aggravation. We all pay for it in one way or the other.

Just seems to be cheaper in the DR.

C

Caral

On topic

This DOMINICAN woman who lives in Canada and has great experience with Dominican men (through friends and relatives) thinks Dominican men think they are highly sexed. Many of the world's great playboys were and are Dominican. Most women I know think Dominican men are thoughtless lovers and even worse husbands.

Tony C said:
Everybody pays for it!
Sometimes it is cash. Sometimes it is dinner. Sometimes it is just plain aggravation. We all pay for it in one way or the other.

Just seems to be cheaper in the DR.

you hear that ladies, Tony puts decent woman in parrallel with Hookers. Or Tony are all "Dominicanas" Hookers and it is a matter of how you pay?

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"joes" post is an example of what people do when......

...they really have nothing to offer on the topic,and only want to "Stir The Pot"!

Must be a "POT" of "Salcocho"!

Dominican women are without a doubt the "Hottest" I have ever Cum across.They must be "Hard Wired"! All you have to do is touch them a little and they get "soaking wet"! They also seem to be very multiple orgasmic!I find that American Black women are similar to Dominicanas.So it may be more a reflection of race,rather that geography!

cc

Colon if I just said my name, you would find something to disagree with that.

Anyway,

I don't think Dominican woman are the best, but I don't classify by country I like woman by physical type. If the Domincan woman is short, then you got me. I like shorties. I think they are best in the sack. But thats me.

Apr 26, 2002
sancochojoe said:
you hear that ladies, Tony puts decent woman in parrallel with Hookers. Or Tony are all Dominanas Hookers and it is a matter of how you pay?

To borrow from an old joke, all Dominicans are either whores or shortstops.

You should see how well my wife stops a line drive and throws to first!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
sancochojoe said:
you hear that ladies, Tony puts decent woman in parrallel with Hookers. Or Tony are all Dominanas Hookers and it is a matter of how you pay?

Not only "Dominanas" but all women.

The best advice my father gave me:

"Tony, They are all whores until you marry them. Then they are your wife. And a Wife cost much more than any whore!"

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Quote:
Are "Miguel" and "Joe" as naive and "Hung up" as they sound!!--Criss Colon

CC, I think some people just like to criticize.

Hollywood North,
I would love to meet you and shoot the breeze over a few drinks one day. You are a "real" person.

quote:
Length of time, not length of dick --Caral

Oh and Caral, you are the one who started a thread wanting to create a new forum for women because you found so many posts on DR1 offensive right? Why dont you do me a favor and go away.

Larry

Last edited:
Criticize!!!! Look at the Pot calling the Kettel Black.

hahahhhahah. Larry you are funny.

Diference of opinions is healthy.

MY argument is that DR does not have this unique behavior that is no different then the majority of the countries in the world.

You have to live in a Vacuum to beleive otherwise.

Sex is Sex. You have to individualize the behavior when some people choose to be freaky and take sex to perversion not a culture of people.

You can't say the people of DR are these Sexual Animals that have this unique uncontrollable behavior thats different from the rest of the world.

They made that same comment on black men in the states, to justify why they should stay away from the "Purity of a White Woman"

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Sancochojoe

stupid.gif

Good lord. Do you actually read anything you post? How ridiculous. Worse, you probably believe that drivel.

The answer to the thread question is "Yes".

Next?

Re: Sancochojoe

XanaduRanch said:
stupid.gif

Good lord. Do you actually read anything you post? How ridiculous. Worse, you probably believe that drivel.

The answer to the thread question is "Yes".

Next?

And what is your opinion, oh smart one. I guess you must not have one, because the name calling is starting to begin.

oh, you do have an opinion. "uhhhh, duhhh The answer to the thread question is "Yes"

So I guess you think
1. Dominicans are Sexual animals
2. Dominicans are unique sexually
3. You can claim certain cultures are sexual freaks
4. Not living in a Vaccuum - ok ok, thats debatable

educate me, I'm might change my opinion.

Last edited:

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Larry-Thank you for that compliment, and yes we are on for that drink as soon as I can make my way down.......looks like next year sometime.....

I think one point that is missing here is perception......Sancochojoe-you are still putting a negative spin on things...one person's idea of "a sexual freak" is another person's normal.

I still stand by my comments that a) it is NOT just the influx of tourists that have made people the way they are - I have been visiting the country for a long long time, before the big tourism boom and the explosion of Sankies in tourist areas.

I also feel that Dominicans have always been a warm, giving people and that is reflected in sexual freedom seen now regarless of the presence of the Catholic Chruch. Also, sure is easy and plentiful when you don't have a lot of money-it costs nothing (of course excepting that fruit of that union costs plenty!!).

Remember too that this is a country whose work ethic is different than ours ie more time is spent with family and friends rather than worrying about money, jobs, promotion, possessions. I think that carries over to sexual expression as well.

HN

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Educate you?

sancochojoe said:
So I guess you think 1. Dominicans are Sexual animals
2. Dominicans are unique sexually 3. You can claim certain cultures are sexual freaks 4. Not living in a Vaccuum - ok ok, thats debatable. educate me, I'm might change my opinion.
You mean some government somewhere hasn't already done that for you? For shame on them! Which one of the four words in the title of the thread are you having difficulty understanding? Let us know and we'll try and help!

The thread title is "DR-HIGHLY SEXED CULTURE?". The correct answer is, "Yes."

None of the four items you listed are in the thread title, or logically follow from it. Stick to the topic. And don't please guess. You seem to always hit rather from from the mark even when you actually claim to have thought about something. But in order to make a judgement on that it would be helpful to have actually, oh, lived in more than a few cultures to have some frame of reference. Where do you live? How many other countries have you lived in to make your claim that it is not? If you don't mind bragging a bit that is!

Anyway, so glad we could clear that up for. If you have any other difficulties along the way - feel free not to ask!

hollywood north said:
I think one point that is missing here is perception......Sancochojoe-you are still putting a negative spin on things...one person's idea of "a sexual freak" is another person's normal.

On the above statement, again my use of Freak.
let me define this so you understand where I'm coming from.

Sexual Freak i.e. "Getting your Freak On"
"Participating in sex in various degrees and manners with an individual, multiple people or thing where emotional attachement and commitment (love) is not involved. i.e. Trying to get a NUT.

Sancocho's definition

I'm not calling it negative or positive, thats your call and moral judgement. I respect that. To me it becomes an issue IF and I repeat IF it is self destructive, or destructive to others. This you as an individual may need to address it. But if it is consentual, and your not hurting others, then so be it.

I agree with you, HW on your other statement in your post.

hmmm did I say that "I agree with you"? ;)

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Re: Re: Sancochojoe

sancochojoe said:
And what is your opinion, oh smart one. I guess you must not have one, because the name calling is starting to begin.

oh, you do have an opinion. "uhhhh, duhhh The answer to the thread question is "Yes"

So I guess you think
1. Dominicans are Sexual animals
2. Dominicans are unique sexually
3. You can claim certain cultures are sexual freaks
4. Not living in a Vaccuum - ok ok, thats debatable

educate me, I'm might change my opinion.

You did use the term sexual freaks as illustrated above. That is why I say it gives things a negative connotation with respect to this discussion.

I DO know all the terms you have been using, however it may be that not everyone on the board is familiar with the Urban vernacular.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Just Can't Answer a Direct Question to Save Your Soul. Why am I NOT Surprised?

XanaduRanch said:
But in order to make a judgement on that it would be helpful to have actually, oh, lived in more than a few cultures to have some frame of reference. Where do you live? How many other countries have you lived in to make your claim that it is not?
Still waiting.

And the correct answer to the thread topic is still "Yes."

Tom (aka XR)

Status
Not open for further replies.