DR Nights and Playboy Vacation in the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
whew! That read got my blood flowing faster than my two cups of coffee. Thanks

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
And another report on juvenile trafficking in the DR:

Last edited:

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
And another report on juvenile trafficking in the DR:
Did you actually watch the video that you posted?

Because the one that I watched that you posted is talking about the entire 🇩🇴 and is not focused on one part of the country.
The opening monolog the announcer clearly states "en Republica Dominicana" 1:25
In 4:25 - 4:35 mentions the streets, parks and beaches.
Please point out the part where the focus is on Sosua.

Lou2100

Sep 21, 2020
Toronto
Did you actually watch the video that you posted?

Because the one that I watched that you posted is talking about the entire 🇩🇴 and is not focused on one part of the country.
The opening monolog the announcer clearly states "en Republica Dominicana" 1:25
In 4:25 - 4:35 mentions the streets, parks and beaches.
Please point out the part where the focus is on Sosua.
Why you focusing in on Sosua . Remember our disclaimer ;)

Big

Apr 24, 2019
more propaganda from a "you should think like me and be like me" journalist.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Wow they really took that industry to another level. Whole resorts in Punta Cana in Sosua/Boca Chica type fashion. I wonder if the new Pedernales tourist area will have a few franchises despite the focus on eco tourism.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Ok.
Where should we start?
Up until just a few years ago marrying a 14 year old was perfectly legal.
Drug sales points with dozens of reviews posted could be found on Google Maps
and you could run someone over on a motobike, pay the family a few hundred
dollars then go out and do it again without any problem.
(none of which I agree with)

The DR is called a developing country for a reason. Older men with minors is
part of Dominican culture. It is not uncommon for successful individuals in this
country to have a very young (hush hush) mistress. Good luck with seeing it change
during your lifetime.

As far the sex tourism for adults goes...
Anyone who's lives in the DR knows the deal. Angela Ramírez (of CDN) along with the rest
of the "concerned parties" should be doing stories on the root causes/ problems which lead
most of these young women into prostitution. Things like the broken homes, corrupt education
system along with the greedy winner take all scum who've been bleeding this country dry for
decades... not the behavior of consenting adults which appears to pay these prostitutes quite
well. It certainly beats the going rate in your local barrio which is around 500 pesos a pop.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Let me guess who are most of the creators and owners of these places.

Hint: Not Dominicans.

Another guess is from where is most of their clientele.

Hint:

9F5468AA-4C57-4FB0-A49C-5CAA95A9F7CD.jpeg

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
But Dominicans work in those adult resorts. And Dominican authorities regulate business in their own country. I don’t know really what to think of it. It grows that type of business and it seems kind of industrial on that scale. But on the other hand maybe it’s more controlled this way and people are safer. As long as they follow the laws. One must assume they do as they operate so openly. Not sure how good it is for the image of Punta Cana. It seems like the Sosua/Boca Chica business moved to Punta Cana and scaled up.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
A lot of those Video Clips are CUTS from the same Boys who just cant stop Posting their Exploits and their CREEPER videos on U Tube , no need to mention them by name just do a SEARCH under SOSUA on U Tube , and they come up right at the top. mission accomplished
So Congrats Guys , you just handed them the EVIDENCE that this is WHY you are in Town and you are promoting Sosua and the North Coast for Sex Tourism ..
Now all they have to do is get their Real Identities, and they will have their Passports Blocked ..
Just like the dude from South Africa , who did nothing even remotely as damaging to Tourism .

We tried to warn them .. U cant fix some people ..

Reactions: JD Jones

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
I was just referring to the two Punta Cana adult resorts from the first post. Seems the Punta Cana area now have resorts that cater to all types of tourism.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
A lot of those Video Clips are CUTS from the same Boys who just cant stop Posting their Exploits and their CREEPER videos on U Tube , no need to mention them by name just do a SEARCH under SOSUA on U Tube , and they come up right at the top. mission accomplished
So Congrats Guys , you just handed them the EVIDENCE that this is WHY you are in Town and you are promoting Sosua and the North Coast for Sex Tourism ..
Now all they have to do is get their Real Identities, and they will have their Passports Blocked ..
Just like the dude from South Africa , who did nothing even remotely as damaging to Tourism .

We tried to warn them .. U cant fix some people ..
There is one who in recent years got out of jail, moved to Santiago and now has a similar business geared towards American clients. The kicker? I bet he isn’t in the DR legally, which in itself makes him inelegible to own, operate and work in the DR. In addition, it’s illegal to promote any sexual business. All it will take to shut him down is to report him to the Procudaduría and to get him deported to Migración and banned from entering the DR. Plus, a person with a criminal record or jail time isn’t elegible to get any type of Dominican visa, Dominican residence, etc. In effect, anyone with a criminal record or jail time isn’t elegible to legally move to the DR.

Last edited:
Reactions: jd426

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Also, forgot to mention that the only way prostitution is tolerated is if the woman (or man) decides to do that, it's their own decision and they are basically their own boss. Pimps, any business employing them as prostitutes or anything similar is illegal. Underage prostitution is illegal in all cases, even if the child decides to go into that on her or his own.

Last edited:

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I think those places are incredibly stupid to allow this type of reporting. Dominicans hate anything that lifts the lid on the sleazier side of their country. I can't see this ending well for the resorts mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.