DR Nights and Playboy Vacation in the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
I am not sure I would use the term "freelancers" to describe the out of country women being brought here, or in the alternative the Dominican women being sent to work in Switzerland, Italy, Trinidad, and Panama to name but a few places.
What would you call them?
Or more specifically what exact term would you use to describe them?
Independent contractors?
They are all answering to someone other than themselves.
As do all people who take a "job" to work somewhere.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
No. They arrive with tourist visas and just overstay. They are rotated out usually every 6 months or so.......unless deported or killed (one working Russian young lady was literally beheaded in PC......but not from "the business."

There have been several national and international investigations regarding the trafficking and many closures of clubs and or properties conducting "the business."
1. I do not see the relevance of the examples being put forth as they are hardly recent.
2. There has been no information presented that there is any human trafficking or illegal activity of any kind going on with the two locations that are named in this thread.
The two in recent memory, although there have been more, involved the Doll House in Santo Domingo and Pasions in Santiago. Another in PC, I forget the name, but that owner (Dominican) was sent to prison. All were prosecuted for human trafficking.
You are making reference to:

cerca 2016

cerca 2017

Six and five years respectively (kind of stretches the definition of "recent").

Jan 9, 2004
1. I do not see the relevance of the examples being put forth as they are hardly recent.
2. There has been no information presented that there is any human trafficking or illegal activity of any kind going on with the two locations that are named in this thread.

You are making reference to:

cerca 2016

cerca 2017

Six and five years respectively (kind of stretches the definition of "recent").
I believe I said "recent memory."

And it is not up to you to tell me what my "recent memory" is, or is not........unless of course you have a different agenda as a read of your recent "baiting" posts to me here, elsewhere, and your PM to me attest.

So once again, please stop with, as another poster put it, your "snide" commentary.

Thank You.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I was actually trying to be sarcastic when I referred to them as “freelancers”.
What would you call them?
Or more specifically what exact term would you use to describe them?
Independent contractors?

As do all people who take a "job" to work somewhere.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Looks to me they just snatch resort photos from other websites and put it on their website. It's very likely a scam. You are not going to have tourists with their prostitutes mingling around at all inclusive at the buffet, restaurants, pool, gym etc.

Clearly you haven't stayed in a hotel in Santo Domingo at the weekend! I remember reading a review from the Catalonia where a business lady who was on her own said she was the only woman in the breakfast area who wasn't wearing what she had worn the night before and wasn't clearly a hooker. At weekends, especially in the more touristy areas like the Colonial Zone, hotels are packed with old ugly guys and cheap trashy hookers who don't make any secret of their profession.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
No. They arrive with tourist visas and just overstay. They are rotated out usually every 6 months or so.......unless deported or killed (one working Russian young lady was literally beheaded in PC......but not from "the business."

There have been several national and international investigations regarding the trafficking and many closures of clubs and or properties conducting "the business."

The two in recent memory, although there have been more, involved the Doll House in Santo Domingo and Pasions in Santiago. Another in PC, I forget the name, but that owner (Dominican) was sent to prison. All were prosecuted for human trafficking.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Are you talking about the same Pasiones in Santiago where the "victims" marched and demanded they be allow to reopen so they could get back to work as soon as possible?

Jan 9, 2004
Are you talking about the same Pasiones in Santiago where the "victims" marched and demanded they be allow to reopen so they could get back to work as soon as possible?
That is the one.

Had they not raised their profile so high and then brought in women from other countries they might still be in operation...........many other places still operate, but with only local people.

I remember reading about the protests though.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: CristoRey and jd426

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
You keep forgetting fat.
And probably Bald too, with Nose and Ear Hairs .
I did not know growing old as a man makes us all disgusting , in and of itself ...
On the Inside I am like a child though , always eager to learn new things .

As to the topic of this thread ... whatever happened to Ahnvee ?? anyone heard from the "people with the deep pockets" and their Adult vacation Spot ?

Reactions: slowmo

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Sorry to tell you but its all over this island even more so out of Sosua..just perceptions of Sosua is worse then rest Of country.
Of course I know that. But look how David Collado on his Twitter account shown in another thread said he solved the problems in Sosua. So maybe his plan is to zone it in an area of Punta Cana.

• Haha
Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
Of course I know that. But look how David Collado on his Twitter account shown in another thread said he solved the problems in Sosua. So maybe his plan is to zone it in an area of Punta Cana.
a lot of ladies of the night out in the punta cana area these days ... but thank god they are online and not harassing the tourists in the streets...Sad thing is some of them are really nice and educated. Architects .nurses. just trying to support their families .. the real pretty one and making a lot of coin ......

Status
Not open for further replies.