DR Photo Gallery

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
News Flash,

I've learned that drphotos.do has hit 1 millionth hits as of last night at 11:48pm. How? Google has been indexing so hard and also someone at Ministry of Tourism picked it up, contacted me and says loved my site also they are interested to work with me by integrate my site with the GoDominicanRepublic site.

More to follow ...

Sailor51

Happy to still be here
Oct 30, 2018
News Flash,

I've learned that drphotos.do has hit 1 millionth hits as of last night at 11:48pm. How? Google has been indexing so hard and also someone at Ministry of Tourism picked it up, contacted me and says loved my site also they are interested to work with me by integrate my site with the GoDominicanRepublic site.

More to follow ...
Way cool, good for you. Hope it all comes together for ya.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Anyone still want a beta account? Since I only have 1. I need more. The rules are simple. Photos must be about DR only.

Thanks

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Update:

I've moved to new server with 1Gpbs connection and new gallery software for better speed resources. It looks good.

I still open to beta testers. I will restore all accounts was created soon. I was on vacation in DR recently for holidays.

Thanks!

To see the site, go to: www.drphotos.do

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
As of Last Friday, drphotos.do had a milestone, we reached over 4 million hits and still growing. I am proud of the success of this project however the signups are still in beta though. Thanks again!

Reactions: JD Jones