DR reopens airports, authorizes commercial aviation

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Last edited by a moderator:

peep2

Oct 24, 2004
There will be pent up demand but not "a ton".I see that Delta has pulled out of the D.R. completely so the folks that used to use Delta will now be divided between the remaining carriers. I have been checking the loads on United and jetBlue between the northeast and Santo Domingo. They will both be offering several daily flights and by the middle of July it looks like their load factors will be running around 50%.

Andre14615

May 31, 2019
There will be pent up demand but not "a ton".I see that Delta has pulled out of the D.R. completely so the folks that used to use Delta will now be divided between the remaining carriers. I have been checking the loads on United and jetBlue between the northeast and Santo Domingo. They will both be offering several daily flights and by the middle of July it looks like their load factors will be running around 50%.
Someone here said that they're booked on Delta for the 1st of July. However my flight was cancelled and a worker told me theyre not flying there until August. Who knows