DR rules for new folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2009
Sir, I must say......

I am APPALLED by your totally UNWHOLESOME behavior.
You DISGUST ME.

But I love it.

Keep it up!!!!

Literally, metaphorically and spiritually.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
it anyways is not a situation for everybody.
just for the ones who get old and still been not capable to have a wife and kids as a family together.
as for the rest, i guess they grow up, meet woman/men, get married, raise kids and when old they are still together with their beloved wife/husband, and will never be in the situation of the ones who failed to build a family or lasting relationship when they been younger, no need to spend the small lifesavings on hookers, no need to pay for sweet lies to feel like a "Man", no nothing of anything that, just a normal life raising children and then getting old with the life long partner.

Mike

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I've been to Jamaica, she doesn't "LOOK" Jamaican!!!!!!!
I think they need to use judges that can speak "Understandable" English!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

i am afraid to ask you what a Jamaican looks like

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
My neighbor's son lives with a girl whose "husband" lives abroad. They live in an apartment which the guy abroad pays and get around in his car as well. None of them has a job!
When the "marido" comes over, my neighbor's son just comes back to stay with his mom.

there is a guy whom i know who has a Canadian wife who lives in Canada 9 months of the year, and spends 3 months in the DR. when she goes back to Canada, he moves his woman into the home, and when the foreign wife is here, he represents his local lady to the real wife as his cousin. it is highly entertaining to watch the two ladies driving around in the SUV that the Canadian bought for the hubby. talk about 'all in the family".

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
and that cousin sure is the first pick when the Canadian gal needs a housekeeper, do the laundry, do some cooking etc etc, hahaha. but right, that is a often to be observed constellation.

Mike

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
it anyways is not a situation for everybody.
just for the ones who get old and still been not capable to have a wife and kids as a family together.
as for the rest, i guess they grow up, meet woman/men, get married, raise kids and when old they are still together with their beloved wife/husband, and will never be in the situation of the ones who failed to build a family or lasting relationship when they been younger, no need to spend the small lifesavings on hookers, no need to pay for sweet lies to feel like a "Man", no nothing of anything that, just a normal life raising children and then getting old with the life long partner.

Mike

What a joy to get trapped in one of those traditional marriages especially if your life partner inherited bad genes resulting in a hideous metamorphosis.
I will stick with the pretty Dominican ladies and have shallow conversation.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
I have a neighbor who is a white American lady of 65. They moved in a few months ago. Her Spanish is limited, but her husband is a Dominican man of about 40. She moved here when she started to collect Social Security, she must have had some money previous to that because they bought the house and a new Honda CRV. She has told me that she has known him for 11 years. It isn't just old white guys who tie up to younger Dominican women and support them, but the other way around too.
Der Fish

Oh,

Thanks for the News Flash Derwood, I never knew that..........

Did you find that information on Facebook?

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
I have a neighbor who is a white American lady of 65. They moved in a few months ago. Her Spanish is limited, but her husband is a Dominican man of about 40. She moved here when she started to collect Social Security, she must have had some money previous to that because they bought the house and a new Honda CRV. She has told me that she has known him for 11 years. It isn't just old white guys who tie up to younger Dominican women and support them, but the other way around too.
Der Fish

as fact i know more foreignfemales who send their "3rd world supports" thru Western Union, than Males. it is a very common lifestyle for all sexes including same sexes, all variations, and they all have the right to do so if they like that way of life.
just look on Jeepetas and other nice cars parked on the parking lot for the Animation team of a resort, it shows you who is most successful in the Gang.

Mike

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
what do Americans look like, Colon?

Can I answer? Americans are fat, loud and arrogant. They don't understand why Dominicans insist on speaking Spanish because they know everybody in the world speaks English. They all have mucho money and drive fast cars. They also think Canada is part of the US and Obama is a Muslim from Kenya. And they don't like to wait for their food. They didn't get that fat by not eating.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Can I answer? Americans are fat, loud and arrogant. They don't understand why Dominicans insist on speaking Spanish because they know everybody in the world speaks English. They all have mucho money and drive fast cars. They also think Canada is part of the US and Obama is a Muslim from Kenya. And they don't like to wait for their food. They didn't get that fat by not eating.

don't be too hard on 'em,
maybe they just not been told better in school.
and they do NOT drive fast cars, as fact the slowest moving traffic i encountered around the whole Globe been those easy and wide and straight and ultraslow us-american highways. hence their car races are run in circles, to keep the turns as uncomplicated as possible, lol.

Mike

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
What's the big deal? You're only on this earth for a small amount of time.......

Is it a good deal? Who are we to judge......

It's never the deal you get.........It's the deal you THINK you're getting!!

Now THAT is living life to it's fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly!! Who are we to judge? The thing is that it's usually the gringos who want to pass judgement. You want to put all Dominican women in a box and throw mud at them.

Guys here whine about not being able to get a young, sincere, decent Dominican woman, because there are none, when in reality, no Dominican woman with those traits, and without dementia, would hang out with them anyway. Plus, these are guys who can't get a young, sincere, decent nothing, PERIOD!

If all you can get is barrio/ghetto/car wash, crap- in- a-whole in the backyard girls, why trash them? These merciful beings are willing to hold your hand and caress you in public, regardless of people rolling their eyes at them, calling them "comevidrio" and even pointing out at them in public places. They make you happy, pretend to like you, and give you hope again.

Why not be happy that you, at least, can get a girl, when back home, the only chance of getting close to a beautiful young girl is to either become a millionaire, or to kidnap them, lock them up in your attick, and chain them naked to a bed for ten years, like Ariel Castro!

So you have a nice piece of ass? Look at yourself in the mirror and praise that Lord up there!!!! She has something you want, you have $$omething she wants. Why on earth you want her to be sincere when you can't handle it? Why you want her to be decent? If she is, she's going nowhere with you. Why you want her to have a good job and a car? Duh!!! If she did, she wouldn't need you!

If you are smart, and understand WHAT and WHO you are, you will do great. There's no need to move someone into your home, no need to lose your "assitz" and end up penniless. But you're not going to accomplish anything pretending that you are a young Charlie Sheen, when you're actually an old Barney!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.