DR1 Blood donor register - new and updated Oct 2009

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Mr. AE's cousin is having open heart surgery at Cedimat in SD on Monday, and it brought this thread to mind. Thankfully he has 8 blood donors already set up [B neg], but others often aren't so lucky.

Please consider adding your name, blood type and DR location to this thread. Remember, someday it might be YOU looking for donors.

Sorry to hear that blood is needed. I'm only responding due to my respect for you AE. I'm A+. I've given before and I'm a real wimp when it comes to needles, but I hope that others understand the need and give also.

Best wishes and that all goes well. Ringo

perlaabreu

Aug 8, 2013
Hello on this website you will find all the people who volunteer to donate blood
at the top choose the type of blood you want and choose santo domingo

you get the name of the person, their phones and other

Best of luck.!

Dona Tu Sangre

neillcin

Feb 26, 2005
Blood group: B-
Name: Cindy

But I don't look at DR1 regularly, so how would I be found in an emergency?

judypdr

Jul 23, 2011
Costambar
A- in Costambar but I'm so anemic that I had to receive two units of Dominican blood last August and probably need more now. It's expensive and scary to receive blood from unknown persons but they seem to do all the tests required. At least it's fresh :) And....I lived in England during the Mad Cow scare so no one wants my blood anyway. Still, in a pinch, I could help.

Krishna Duddukuri

Feb 6, 2015
This is a new thread as proposed by Whirleybird, for the new up to date DR1 Blood Donor Register so that all willing DR1 members can give their Blood Group, Name and Location. Then, following on from that, if people want to 'get together' and share information, it will enable them to contact willing donors and arrange suitable contact info in case of emergencies etc.

Perhaps if we keep the main headings as blood groups and potential donors could then cut and paste the list, adding their posting name and location.

Blood group A+
Name: Chiri

I am a regular Donor
Blood Group A+

BobtheCat

Aug 28, 2010
O+
Esposa A+
We're in Sosua a couple months a year depending on my work,we would be glad to help if we are allowed.