DR1 Christmas Party - Friday Dec 21st (7pm)

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
They've had more than 24 hours to get over their hangovers.
We want pix !!!!!!!!!!!!
(Where's the complaint department?)

I'll be there soon, feel free to complain to me....I won't listen.....but still fell free to complain!

johnsantodomingo

May 13, 2006
Nice party. I enjoyed it. Good to talk to Robert and Curt. Afterwards I went to Trio with Albert, Janette and Ralph. We ended up in a bar in the Colonial Zone. Or "The Zone" as Janette calls it.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I forgot to take my camara along but there were people who were taking pictures. I am surprised no one is posting any.
AZB

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Forget the pictures, AZB should cook more chicken. WE WANT MORE CHICKEN. It was some funky Pakistani dish, but next time there should be more.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
And we should get Cris Colon to tell more of his shot gun stories next time!!!!!!!!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Forget the pictures, AZB should cook more chicken. WE WANT MORE CHICKEN. It was some funky Pakistani dish, but next time there should be more.

I am not sure if I can kill enough chickens to fill up you 2 big boys, Maybe killing a large cow would be in order.
AZB

Bellamona

Sep 18, 2007
Thank you thank you!

I second ChrisColon?s sentiments. Great party and thanks to Robert for hosting. I really enjoyed MiTaverna..a refreshing change from the colmados I usually hang out at..Kurt and Sandy, fellow Minnesotans who convinced me I need to spend next year at Rocky?s, AZB, master chef and very entertaining, Juanita, thanks for the pumpkin seeds and sharing the taxi home.. hope we can hang out more often, Chiquita Banana! What a pleasure to meet you, your husband and daughter! I will definitely be in touch.

To everyone I didn?t formally meet but was there, thanks for a great atmosphere!

As for the photos..didn?t we all make a pact not to share them as the photos are way too risque, even for DR1???? hahaha

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Photos!

The posters I know are bolded, sorry if I missed anyone out, feel free to post your names.

1.jpg

tjmurray - Melenie - Mr. Lu - Carl - Scandall - Maggie

2.jpg

Chiquita Banana - CB Husband and kid - AZB - Juanita - Bellamona

3.jpg

No idea - Criss Colon - Jan - Jan's friend

4.jpg

Big dude in the middle is Rafael - My back - johnsantodomingo

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Thanks Robert.
There are a couple of people whom I've never met and it's nice to put a face to the name.
What about Chiri? Juanita? And I couldn't see Jan clearly.
Got any more?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Nada....

Bellamona.....After seeing your picture, there's nothing "mona" about you and since there are no "monas" that are "bellas".....Care to ask Robert to chance your usersname?. LOL.

Sorry, I have been trying to say that from the very first day I saw your name. Wahahahaha!.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Bellamona.....After seeing your picture, there's nothing "mona" about you and since there are no "monas" that are "bellas".....Care to ask Robert to chance your usersname?. LOL.

Sorry, I have been trying to say that from the very first day I saw your name. Wahahahaha!.
Mona, as in Mona Lisa, not as in "monkey".

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Mona = rubia in colombia.
She has lived in colombia for many years so this would explain why she is called bellamona.
Now, ofcourse, miguel the chopo wouldn't know that.
Wahahahaha.
AZB