DR1 get together on the North Coast on August 5th

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Malibook said:
I might have to book a last minute flight to see Barbie say hola to Escott.
I think I may be in Columbia and miss her. Way too bad! Let me go over to the corner and cry.....

!YAHOO!

PS> Alanindr will be in Texas, Dawnwil will also be in Columbia, Rellosk would call me if he was coming to the North Coast. LA Barbie is turning out to be quite the draw! LOL

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
ggn420 said:
Chill out Scottie......have another Presidente......You have to stop dateing your left hand!!!LOL
Dating is correct. Hope that helps!

I am quite sure my left hand would be more rewarding than spending time with her! LOL

A woman asked me if I was good in bed yesterday. I said "Sure, I please myself all the time!".

Escott

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Reminds Me Of What A Woman Once Said As I Took Off My Pants...

"Uh,just who do you expect to please with THAT LITTLE THING?",she asked. :cry:

"Why MYSELF!!!",I responded!!!!!!!! ;)
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Then there was the one that quipped,"HEY!,that looks like a penis,only SMALLER!" :cross-eye

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Date....Aug. 5th at Rocky's

Add your name

PeachezNcream84(+husband & cousin..maybe some friends from England & Germany as well)
Angel_04 (+friend living in POP)
Daydream(+friend in the media gallery)
Escott
Alma Dominicana
Planner
Carina
La_barbie
Dawnwil
AlaninDR?
Conchman
AZB?
Sunshine_79 (+1 special sankie)
Rocky
Lilcanadiangal

Since I won't be able to make it, I took my name off the list.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Me too, not here, going to Europe.
I didn?t even know I was on the list!!! I said maybe before..

Add your name

PeachezNcream84(+husband & cousin..maybe some friends from England & Germany as well)
Alma Dominicana
Planner
La_barbie
Conchman
AZB?
Rocky
Lilcanadiangal

Scoobster

Sep 30, 2003
Great to see some fellow posters getting together to have a few cool Presidente's!

What a great opportunity to also bring along some donations for the children!

As you know there are many great organizations in the Dominican that could use your assistance, so please, why not start planning to bring along some school supplies, and making this a FANTASTIC get together, that will benefit the children as well?

Just a suggestion!

Its too bad that we cannot make it in August, as we are planning currently for a November date, going to POP.

Have a great time, and raise a few for the people back home!

Cheers
Jimmy
www.beyondthebeach.org
jimmy@beyondthebeach.org

Nov 5, 2004
carina said:
Me too, not here, going to Europe.
I didn?t even know I was on the list!!! I said maybe before..

Add your name

Alma Dominicana
Planner
La_barbie
Conchman
AZB?
Rocky
Lilcanadiangal

Sorry Carina...I didn't know you were leaving for sure. How long will you be gone?

I was hoping you would be there...I really enjoyed spending time with you the other day..and wouldn't have such a great place to live if it wasn't for your kindness time and help! So thank you. I will have to call you...when Orange feels like working. Our kitchen is now up and running...want to have you for supper before you go!!! :) You son and Tequila too! ;)

A small get together is good..more chance to talk with each other.

Will still hope to meet the rest of you at another time. I'm not going anywhere for awhile though. I don't check in online as often...have been going into DR1 withdrawl. But PM me and I will send you my cell if anyone wants to meet up at another time.

byeee

See y'all you can make it in a few days!!!

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
PeachezNcream84 said:
So does this mean the famous Escott is for sure not gonna be there tomorrow??????? :cry:

Hola friends... it has been hard for my friend peaches to get on the net today..POP has been having lots of power problems lately--sucks really...anyway, I said that I would go to an internet cafe in POP and post this message...

O.K so, tonight we are all going to be going to Rockys in Sosua...I believe that the original time was something like 4 p.m.--oh, since many of us are going to be going together and our ride is leaving a bit later.. expect to see us there sometime just after 7p.m. in fact, i will be travelling to Sosua with about 8 other dr1ers.. so if u are planning on going and dont see us (the original posters--peaches, daydream etc) dont leave... we are coming but just a little bit later on...

We cant wait to party with everyone.. should be tons of fun.. I have been here in the DR for over a month now and have met up with many dr1ers ... so i am quite excited about tonight.. should be a blast!!!! gotta go my time is running out. See u all tonight.. xox