DR1 getting boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happened to the great debates and online fights that made DR1 so much fun a few years ago? Political correctness has overtaken DR1 and made it a boring forum, I used to make sure I logged in 2-3 times a day to see what was going on and who had fallen in love with a sankie, but now its 20 hellos from new posters who never post again and just boring questions, The questions are relavent but this board has lost its mojo from banning so many characters, Guess Im just getting it out of my system and wondered who else feels the same.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Start posting again........................

You might make it interesting. :)

Nice to see you post.

Last edited:
Because anytime something got fun people get put on vacation or banned, Im not advocating hate speach or anything but some spirited debate was always fun and back then we would fight tooth and nail then set up a reunion in NYC or in DR and get pretty nice turnouts to those events where people could meet the person behind the posts and actually become life long friends, The way it is now is BORING. What happened to CCccccc? I thought he still posted. AZB has slowed down I believe for same reasons as myself as well as some other guys I keep in touch with.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I dunno. but the latest debates were over and over about the same race related sh** always the same people involved and always the same remarks and results. Like groundhog day. Since i myself give a crap about if somebody is black, white, blue or green, I can do very well without them. Sankie stuff is always the same too. But I agree, some ccccc input is really missing. :)

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I have an idea. Let's start a debate whose fault it is. I mean it is a start, isn't it? :cool::bunny:

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
We also have another poster who came back a changed man. We hadn't seen him in months except as a sock as it is said. Since his recent return we haven't seen him kick or beat anyone which was his regular thing before, maybe he got religion?
Der Fish

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
yawn.jpg

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Since I joined 14 years ago boring and interesting times on this board alternate. I guess it's normal.

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
etiher a legalliability or just "bad for buiness" (of DR1)

What ever happened to the great debates and online fights that made DR1 so much fun a few years ago? Political correctness has overtaken DR1 and made it a boring forum, I used to make sure I logged in 2-3 times a day to see what was going on and who had fallen in love with a sankie, but now its 20 hellos from new posters who never post again and just boring questions, The questions are relavent but this board has lost its mojo from banning so many characters, Guess Im just getting it out of my system and wondered who else feels the same.

Either a legal liability for DR1, or DR1 thinks it is bad for business, or you are right, PC has taken over.

This is not the only site that has moved to boring over the years. I think CC can explain, or AZB might say something (with luck).

pkaide1

Bronze
Aug 10, 2005

I agree with you boring, very boring. Many of my posting have been removed. I guess that the Democrats has taken over this blog. Freedom of speech is not an option anymore. It looks like we are in Cuba not DR.

May 5, 2007
Because anytime something got fun people get put on vacation or banned, Im not advocating hate speach or anything but some spirited debate was always fun and back then we would fight tooth and nail then set up a reunion in NYC or in DR and get pretty nice turnouts to those events where people could meet the person behind the posts and actually become life long friends, The way it is now is BORING. What happened to CCccccc? I thought he still posted. AZB has slowed down I believe for same reasons as myself as well as some other guys I keep in touch with.

My thread is too short, feels like I have Guliannai breathing down my back, if only I could fart

Status
Not open for further replies.