Dr1 hacked by Rocket boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Tuesday 10:30 PM and Rocket boy is at it again. I know it was mentioned this is an automated ramdom "attack" but I am beginning to think this is more of a personal thing directed at dr1.

Would not someone have to manually sign in to open the account? After that I believe it could become automated to just keep posting the same post over and over again. I just find it hard to believe this is not a personal thing........ ain't a techie genius but just my pesos

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Uh-oh. He's back!

seems like it is automated, and he will do this every day..

We all have opinions in life,,,, I do think it is automated where the same post is posted over and over........... but i think before the automated part a person manually logs into dr1, sets up an account and password, select which forums they want to "attack" and from that point on the posting is automated. I also think this is being done by someone with a personal bone to pick with dr1........................ Just my opinion

It also looks like this is going to be a tough case to crack..........

I also wonder if this is linked to the banner ads being displayed through out the post listings.........

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We all have opinions in life,,,, I do think it is automated where the same post is posted over and over........... but i think before the automated part a person manually logs into dr1, sets up an account and password, select which forums they want to "attack" and from that point on the posting is automated. I also think this is being done by someone with a personal bone to pick with dr1........................ Just my opinion

It also looks like this is going to be a tough case to crack..........

I also wonder if this is linked to the banner ads being displayed through out the post listings.........

Best to stop thinking. LOL!

It's automated. Nothing to do with the banner ads served by Google.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
It's the Russians - they are behind ever thing evil - and they are lose friends with Little Rocket Man. Maybe MUeller will open this as part of his ivestigation

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
What browser?
Did it appear after you posted?
What was you actually doing when you noticed a 403 error?

I started getting this error message as well as of yesterday. Tried to access the site in the morning as per usual and that error message came up. Only on one computer. It comes up on IE and Google Chrome. Tried again today because I was in disbelief and same thing. Only on one lap top when trying to access the site using IE and Chrome. Basically, I am blocked. I can't access the site.

-MP.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Me too. Only on one computer running a chrome derivative. Last checked this morning and denied access to DR1.com

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
We have to have a computer genius on board. There has to be a way to fire back a nuke to blow up this guys stuff. I would suggest if you have actual credible software to fire back, PM Robert, make a plan, keep us out if it and kill the MF.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Best to stop thinking. LOL!

It's automated. Nothing to do with the banner ads served by Google.

so called spam, banner ads, and forbidden access all happening within a few days of each other............. WOW

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
What browser?
Did it appear after you posted?
What was you actually doing when you noticed a 403 error?

I first noticed with IE11 on one pc. Edge and Chrome were OK.

Today different pc problem with IE11 and Edge but Chrome OK.

Just recently on second pc Edge won't let me type in name and password.

To be honest kind of hard to keep track of all the weird stuff that has been happening in the past week. I use two different laptops and a desktop.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I started getting this error message as well as of yesterday. Tried to access the site in the morning as per usual and that error message came up. Only on one computer. It comes up on IE and Google Chrome. Tried again today because I was in disbelief and same thing. Only on one lap top when trying to access the site using IE and Chrome. Basically, I am blocked. I can't access the site.

-MP.

Optomizing is ongoing our side. It will get better over the next 1-2 days.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
For what it is worth the Forbidden no access just went away using IE11. I tried several times and things seem back to normal using IE11. Although others mentioned they were having the problem with Chrome i wasn't.

Nice to once again click my pinned tab with IE11 and go directly to dr1 forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.