Dr1 hacked by Rocket boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
add to above post .............. checked second laptop and desktop and both are working fine

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
For what it is worth the Forbidden no access just went away using IE11. I tried several times and things seem back to normal using IE11. Although others mentioned they were having the problem with Chrome i wasn't.

Nice to once again click my pinned tab with IE11 and go directly to dr1 forums.

add to above post .............. checked second laptop and desktop and both are working fine

well turned out wasn't to above post as one post bottom of page next post top of new page so I combined.........

still working OK

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
The Asian hacking is making DR1 almost unusable - I guess we all must bow to the Little Rocket Man and get ugly haircuts

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
My connection issue to dr1.com on the one computer seems to be resolved as of last night sometime.

If possible without giving away the keys to the bunker door, I would like to know what caused that 403 error only on specific computers using the same IP, in case I see that behavior again.

Thx for all your efforts.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
And the N. Koreans are interested in DR1 why ? Because they can steal e-mail addresses ? Or sell us their exports ? if they had any

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
The Asian hacking is making DR1 almost unusable - I guess we all must bow to the Little Rocket Man and get ugly haircuts

Well not quite. Seems to have limited hours of operation from 10:00-22:00. Around 10 or 11 at night when the MODS are off to sleep the Rocket Man attacks. Then in the morning it takes dr1 crew a few hours to clean up his mess.

Maybe someone can negotiate a peace treaty?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
And the N. Koreans are interested in DR1 why ? Because they can steal e-mail addresses ? Or sell us their exports ? if they had any

Let me try and make this as clear as possible.

1. These are automated attacks on 1000's of domains. DR1 is NOT being singled out.
2. They don't care about the site, theme, language domain etc.
3. They are content spammers, not hackers, very different.
4. They use 1,000's of automated bots, trying to get into the forums. Yes, they can be blocked, but they change foot prints continually.
5. Yes, we are working on it.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.