DR1 Lunch At IKEA Santo Domingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We COULD post the pictures, but then we would have to kill you!
Besides, who wants to see a picture of me, lying on the floor at IKEA, covered in Meatballs & Gravy, eating a boiled potato off the floor?????
I TOLD you all to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
We COULD post the pictures, but then we would have to kill you!
Besides, who wants to see a picture of me, lying on the floor at IKEA, covered in Meatballs & Gravy, eating a boiled potato off the floor?????
I TOLD you all to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO, I DO!!!! Was getting all excited to see these Meat Bawls of yours!!:bunny:
;)

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
I'll make sure that you and chip can attend next "LUNCH"!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Should I bring an upside down Bible or an upside down cross?
Can I pass out "Buy One, Get One Free, Abortion Coupons"?

"R R R R R R R R R R R R R"

Dec 26, 2011
Some matters must be taken on faith. I have faith that this meeting took place. Pictures are not required.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
STOCKHOLM ? Swedish furniture giant Ikea was drawn into Europe's widening food labeling scandal Monday as authorities said they had detected horse meat in frozen meatballs labeled as beef and pork and sold in 13 countries across the continent.

I read this in www.huffington post, but I don't really know the proper way to link...............

........hmmm, is nothing sacred?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
It is not about the meat but about residue of medications in the horse meat only allowed to give to horses but not to cows and pigs etc which are processed for food for humans.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what's wrong with horsemeat.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011

Exactly! What is wrong with horse meat. The French have been--and continue to--eat horse meat. It's a part of many different culture's diet. There is nothing wrong with horse meat, dog meat, cat meat, pig meat, rat meat, raccoon meat, squirrel meat, or beaver meat. It's a cultural taste, and hence, it's a subjective taste.

Meat is protein--regardless where it comes from. Period. Have you ever had the Beaver meat? It's good!

love Frank

Frank

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Yes, but they are afraid that this horse meat does not come from controlled "production"...

Exactly!What is wrong with horse meat. The French have been--and continue to--eat horse meat. It's a part of many cultures diet. There is nothing wrong with horse meat, dog meat, cat meat, rat meat, raccoon meat, squirrel meat, or beaver meat. It's a cultural taste.

Meat is protein--regardless where it comes from. Period. Have you ever had the Beaver meat? It's good!

love Frank

Frank

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i would not WANT to eat a cat or a dog. i'm sentimental. but i understand your point, if there is nothing else you eat what is there.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012

In North America anyway it is pretty much a cultural thing.(I think.)
Nobody wants to imagine themselves chowing down on Roy Roger's "Trigger" or Velvet Brown's "The Pie"(National Velvet) or even, God forbid, "Ed" the talking horse. Of course we mustn't forget Zorro's white stallion "Phantom" or "Toronado".

[video=youtube;gGZwmelwnBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gGZwmelwnBU[/video]
:eek:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Frank12", I have eaten thousands of beavers!!!!
They all went down with no problems, and the vast majority tasted great.
Even bad beavers are OK to eat.
If you can get past the smell, you have it licked.
I much prefer young, shaved, beavers when I can find them.
Though they cost more in the meat shop, they are worth the extra cash.
They MUST be eaten "RAW", but it's nice with chocolate syrup and "Whipped CREAM"!!!!
"Yum, Yum"!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Dec 26, 2011
Exactly! What is wrong with horse meat. The French have been--and continue to--eat horse meat. It's a part of many different culture's diet. There is nothing wrong with horse meat, dog meat, cat meat, pig meat, rat meat, raccoon meat, squirrel meat, or beaver meat. It's a cultural taste, and hence, it's a subjective taste.

love Frank

Frank

It's popular in Cuba too.