DR1 Toronto Get Together!!

irishdomician

Aug 15, 2004
Gonna try, May 28 probably better for me

I'm 26, hope I can make it, I'll try to grab my brother and sister as well (25&22).

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
There you are, I was wondering when you would show up :laugh: It will be nice to see the two of you again :classic:

Our list is growing a bit:

Music, Toronto, Ont
Anna
Fiesta Mama
La Barbie
Momma C- North Bay, Ont
debs
Peaches n cream
Malibook
Badpiece33? tentative
Angel_04-
suarazen? tentative
irishdominican- with brother & sister prehaps
simpson homer- and Afro

simpson Homer said:
Hi guys, Afro and I will be there too.

See you soon.

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Hi Music, May 28th so far ok.

Long time no see ya at the club. Count me in, if I'm not in Cuba, I will be there. This restaurant has a lot of wonderful memories for me that will last a lifetime and Danny is a good friend of mine.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
I know I haven't been going out much since my last trip to the DR. Hope to see you there!!!
Didn't know you were a friend of Danny's cool!

See ya on the 28th! :classic:

gonzaga said:
Hi Music, May 28th so far ok.

Long time no see ya at the club. Count me in, if I'm not in Cuba, I will be there. This restaurant has a lot of wonderful memories for me that will last a lifetime and Danny is a good friend of mine.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Too bad, I will miss this get-together as I return from the DR May 29, and this restaurant is also close to my"hood! Its a great venue though, too bad, will meet you guys next time...have fun!

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Hi Music and All,

I'm going to try and invite a few of my (our-you may know some of them) dominican friends to come so we can have more men to dance with.

Will you be making reservations for the downstairs dinning section or upstaris.

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
I might be able to attend

Hi all, I usually work till 11 pm on saturday, I live in Tillsonburg but work in Brampton, would 11:30 pm or so be to late to join this seem to be great party to be?

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
gonzaga- I've never been downstairs and yes I'll be making reservations. What would you suggest up or down? Bring on the dancers ;) You know me :laugh:

bertgilbert- I"m sure we will still be there ;)

JimB- Lucky you in Sosua wish I as there ;) I know exactly what house your talking about. Too bad you can't join us but hey your in the DR where I'd like to be now :cool:

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Music,

I would say reserve downstairs, usually if you get a large crowd, it's downstairs for the party. You might just want to touch basis with Danny ahead cause they do get reservations for a lot of birthday parties and stuff ahead of time especially now that the weather is nice.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Okay thanks,

I'm calling him today! :classic:

gonzaga said:
Music,

I would say reserve downstairs, usually if you get a large crowd, it's downstairs for the party. You might just want to touch basis with Danny ahead cause they do get reservations for a lot of birthday parties and stuff ahead of time especially now that the weather is nice.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Reservation has been made!

I booked us a reservation for Sat May 28 at 8pm for our DR1 Toronto Get together at the Friendly Dominican Restaurant !! :) :)

On Vacation!
Feb 18, 2005
Are newbies welcome

Hello everyone. I was wondering if newbies are welcome to join the party. I am new to the board but have travel there many times. I am currently still living in toronto but hope to join my novia and our new child. In the DR very soon.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
680680- Everyone from DR1 is invited so yes you may join the fun! oh and welcome to DR1! :classic:

Our list is:

Music & friend Diana, Toronto, Ont
Anna
Fiesta Mama
La Barbie
Momma C- North Bay, Ont
debs
Peaches n cream
Malibook
Badpiece33? tentative
Angel_04-
suarazen? tentative
simpson homer- and Afro
bertgilbert?

* Reservations have been made already, I will confirm reservations closer to the date to ensure everything is all set! *

Friendly Dominican Restaruant
Phone #: 416-656-6501
Date: Sat May 28
Location: 879 St. Clair West, just a few blocks East of Oakwood.
Time: 8pm

You can check out there website at:
http://www.dominican-restaurant.com/

See you all soon !! :) :)

680680 said:
Hello everyone. I was wondering if newbies are welcome to join the party. I am new to the board but have travel there many times. I am currently still living in toronto but hope to join my novia and our new child. In the DR very soon.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
gonzaga- I'm sorry but you know i'd never forget you girl, I must of copied the wrong list, please please forgive me :nervous: :classic:

Our list is:

Music & friend Diana, Toronto, Ont
Anna
Fiesta Mama
La Barbie
Momma C- North Bay, Ont
debs
Peaches n cream
Malibook
Badpiece33? tentative
Angel_04-
suarazen? tentative
simpson homer- and Afro
gonzaga- and dancer friends ;)
bertgilbert?

gonzaga said:
Music,

You forgot to add my name to the list.

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Hello All,

I am so overwhelmed and I just had to share this with you all. I got the greatest surprise of my life last night with one simple phone call. I'll be at the Dominican Restaurant tonight to celebrate the dearest friend of mine (of course Dominican) who is visiting from the DR, he lived in Canada for 11 years and went back to the DR to live a year and a half ago. He was sadly missed by many especially in the Latin community as he was the weekend entertainer at the Dominican Restaurant for three years before he left Canada.

I just had to share this with all of you, because I have meet wonderful people in my life and but I have only come across one person whom no one can compare to all of his wonderful qualities and intelligence. He holds have a place in my heat and life as long as I live. A friend like no other and forever.

Music, I wrote earlier, that the Dominican Restaurant has so many memories for me that will last a life time. Well a year ago November past, I use to me at the Dominican Rest. every weekend Friday and Saturday night, before hitting the latin clubs. Throught my dear friend this is how I was introduce to Danny and many of the other workers at the restaurant.

Well, I think anyone who has been to the Dominican Rest., prior to Nov. 2003 would know this person and knows what a great person/friend he is. Well I know I'll be partyin like there's no tomorrow tonight. I just had to share this with you all especially those of you who will be coming the get together in May. Adios

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
since my identity has been revealed I wont have any fun of watching people guess who I am... :bandit: but I will be bringing a good female friend of mine that travels with me to la Republica Dominicana everytime...

Helly

Apr 26, 2005
New here

Hi
I'm new here on DR1
and i'm not even from the Dominican. But i travel there for holidays any chance i have!!! Love the music and love the people.
will be leaving to La Romana this sunday!!!
So i would love to join in on this get together!!! And meet all of you

I'm from Kitchener, ont