DR1 Toronto Get Together!!

MrNiceGuy

Sep 12, 2004
Thanks all, I had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone. I think I remember most of the names but not everyone's handles so until next time...

The food and music was great for anyone that wants to try out the restaurant.

?adi?s!, hasta luego y tienen cuidado

Nov 5, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
Sorry I didn't make it. I haven't been feeling well this week.

Hope you all had a good time. ;)

We deffinatly missed you Anna but we had a good time...well I certainly did! :)

I had a wonderful time meeting everyone who came. We've got a great bunch of ppl on DR1!!! ;)

Very good food!!! Was nice hearing all that Dominican music, and eating Dominican food at the same time! It was so nice that I kept forgetting to put my sweater on when I would go outside..I expected it to be warmer for some reason :cross-eye:

Escott I was trying to download some pics to send to you for your blog..but can't seem to get them off the memory card to this new comptuer! :tired:

MommC took alot more pictures then me though. Maybe she can send you some.

But thanks to Music for planning it, and to everyone who came. You all made it a fun night. Can't wait to see you all again soon.

lilcanadiangal

Jan 23, 2004
Incredible Night

That was definitely a great idea, Music. I haven't had so much fun since I left the DR...It was so nice to feel as though I was there again. The restaurant was great and the food delicious!

It was great meeting all of you who came out!

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Hola! We had a great night!! It was so wonderful to meet so many other dr1ers... now, I can put a face to more names online. Gracias Music for planning such a fun night!

The music, food, atmosphere--ah, felt like I was in the DR for a few hours... (that is until Peaches, MommC and I decided to walk down to the store and the cold air went up my skirt and... ugh, it hit me... fantasy over! (heehee) ;)

Thanks again to those who came out (especially those from so FAR away!) Can't wait to meet-up again sometime hopefully soon! Oh, Badpiece, I'll see ya at the next Brooklyn Parade--with my flag and my paint! (See if you can handle it!) Buhahaha.. lol. *hope you didn't spend ALL ur $ last night after you left! heehee!! (Scandalous!)

p.s Anna, I was hoping that you would call me at the last minute and say that you were able to come :( We really missed you last night! Hope you're feeling better! xox

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
It was great......

I first would like to say thank you to everyone who showed up! I had a super great time meeting some new faces and being able to see the few of you that I have met already!
MrNiceGuy- his name says it all he is a super nice guy I had a great time talking to you.
Momma C and Papa Tony thanks for coming since you had a long trip I was so gald you meet you both, your great people!
Peachezncream and Angel_04 always fun seeing you again ;) I want to hear all about your trip Angel_04 when you get back!!
debs and gonzaga I'll see you ladies out in the clubs ;) You both crack me up!

Anna you were very missed!

Momma C i am waiting to see your blog can't wait for your update :laugh: :classic:

Thanks again everyone for coming it was a great night! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as I did! Until next time ;)

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
good time ...... Peachez and Angel_04 and Nicole so happy I met you guys !!! Can't wait to rip Puerto Plata apart with you hot chicas !!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Sorry I could't attend

Hi gang, my daughter (she's 16) came to spend the weekend with me and she wanted to go to Wasaga Beach with her friends for the weekend so, I had no choice in the matter.

I guess I owe Music a Presidente as she was the only one with a DR story.
Looks like everyone had a great time. Maybe we shall meet sometime in the DR.

Shad.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Too bad you couldn't make it. Family does come first you know :classic:

What a Presidente for me wow!! :bunny: :D :classic: Presidente was the only thing missing on Sat night hee hee1
Yes it was great fun! Next time you'll have to make it!

shadInToronto said:
Hi gang, my daughter (she's 16) came to spend the weekend with me and she wanted to go to Wasaga Beach with her friends for the weekend so, I had no choice in the matter.

I guess I owe Music a Presidente as she was the only one with a DR story.
Looks like everyone had a great time. Maybe we shall meet sometime in the DR.

Shad.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Had a great time!

Really enjoyed meeting all of you and putting some faces to 'board' names.
Ya'll will have to forgive me if I missed anyone and please,please don't expect me to remember your real names (even if I did supply name tags I really couldn't READ all of them due to nearsightedness and low light conditions ;) ).
A big thanks to Badpiece for getting my camera working after I screwed it up!
Aahh well....I do admit to being technically challenged.
The good news is some pic's are posted on my blog with more to follow so stay tuned!
See them Here: <a href="http://dr1.com/blogs/?u=MommC" target="_blank">One Click will do!!</a></div>
I'll post some stories to go with them later.......
I'm with Her and Yo Jim Boy were a welcome addition along with LilCanadianGal's friend.
We'll definitely have to do it again. Next time Maybe Canadian Bob can join us. If I can travel from North Bay he should be able to make the trip too especially since Badpiece came all the way from New York to join us!

Good memories are made for sharing!!