Drug police in Sosua

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Scorpio said:
Dear forum members,
I'm not a priest or profet but do you find yourselves so beautifull , please check out your mirrors before you judge someone on their presence.
I prefere the food instead of the plate its served on.
A not so ugly scorpio

Uh, we're talking about crack whores here. Are you a crack whore? Guess it's no use correcting your spelling then...

And yes I am beautiful, as Christin Aguilera says...

I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
MrMike said:
Uh, we're talking about crack whores here. Are you a crack whore? Guess it's no use correcting your spelling then...

And yes I am beautiful, as Christin Aguilera says...

I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today

Is it Cowgirls you are saying is full of crack whores theese days ? I haven't been in there for several weeks, but earlier when I have been there, I haven't seen other than nice and friendly girls with about average looks in there. Maybe it have changed ?

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
Tor said:
Is it Cowgirls you are saying is full of crack whores these days ? I haven't been in there for several weeks, but earlier when I have been there, I haven't seen other than nice and friendly girls with about average looks in there. Maybe it have changed ?

No, I said it was full of unnatractive girls. (Marco said they were unnatractive because of crack) so, Cowgirls is full of whores that use crack, ergo crack whores. Maybe they are average-looking, I've never been attracted to average looking girls, friendly or otherwise. (by friendly I think you mean aggressive)

Nothing like being chased down the street by a group of over-aggressive "average looking" working girls competing with each other for your attention while your jealous wife and pre-teen son look on.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
There is a new Sherrif in town, Colonel Cobra, who is known for tidying up.

I have an anecdote about Col. 'La Cobra', as he likes to be affectionately called. This was about ten years ago, and of course La Cobra was lower in rank, when I accompanied my son Alan to San Cristobal, to a barrio by the name of La Jeringa next to the river (Nigua) to purchase from local kids a species of tiny fish which they called 'beta' and if put inside a fishbowl, they would fight to the death, like in a cockfighting ring. That evening the local residents were celebrating because the night before the entire barrio managed to fight off La Cobra and his goons, with sticks and stones, when they attempted to breach the barrio searching for some outlaws. I'm sure Sosua will be easy as pie for La Cobra.

Mirador

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
MrMike said:
No, I said it was full of unnatractive girls. (Marco said they were unnatractive because of crack) so, Cowgirls is full of whores that use crack, ergo crack whores. Maybe they are average-looking, I've never been attracted to average looking girls, friendly or otherwise. (by friendly I think you mean aggressive)

Nothing like being chased down the street by a group of over-aggressive "average looking" working girls competing with each other for your attention while your jealous wife and pre-teen son look on.

How can you think that I mean agressive when i write friendly ???

I thought those girls stayed innside the cowgirls, and didn' chasesed family fathers down the street ??

To Your information, I have never been with a girl from cowgirls, but I have dropped in from time to time, just to relax with a couple of Cuba libres while listening to the Bachata music they playing there, which I happens to like very much. I have never been cheated there, no girl in there has harrased me or beign agressive or begged about things.

Further information> Due to the Police crack down the latest weeks, I think you will be left alone walking the streets of Sosua at night, there is hardly any local girls out anymore, most parts of town is pretty dead and almost all the small bars are empty.

Last edited:

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
Tor said:
How can you think that I mean agressive when i write friendly ???

I thought those girls stayed innside the cowgirls, and didn' chasesed family fathers down the street ??

To Your information, I have never been with a girl from cowgirls, but I have dropped in from time to time, just to relax with a couple of Cuba libres while listening to the Bachata music they playing there, which I happens to like very much. I have never been cheated there, no girl in there has harrased me or beign agressive or begged about things.

Further information> Due to the Police crack down the latest weeks, I think you will be left alone walking the streets of Sosua at night, there is hardly any local girls out anymore, most parts of town is pretty dead and almost all the small bars are empty.

Friendly: "Hi, how are you, nice to meet you, etc.

Aggressive: "PSSSSSST!!! PSSSSSST!!! Rubio! RUBIOOOOOOO!!! Ven aca lindoooo!!!" :nervous:

Flattering as far as hassles go, but a hassle none the less.

gougeonit

Feb 26, 2005
Jail terms

Rocky said:
She was arrested and brought to Puerto Plata.
The drugs that were found were not on her possession, so it's hard to say what will happen.
When the drug police raided the High Caribe disco and found drugs on the premises, the owners and managers were thrown in jail for a little over a year.

What is the terms for drug possession?