e ticket assistance

drbcabarete

Oct 21, 2005
I have used the e ticket form before and has been relatively simple. This time I have been filling out the forms, in either spanish or english and following putting all the information in, it is never accepted and automatically returns to the first page. I have an access number and almost all my information is kept to be used again, on the form. However it is never accepted. My flight leaves on the 26th (saturday) , previously I had filled out the form 2 weeks before and not a problem. Any new ideas to help the process. Thank you.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I have used the e ticket form before and has been relatively simple. This time I have been filling out the forms, in either spanish or english and following putting all the information in, it is never accepted and automatically returns to the first page. I have an access number and almost all my information is kept to be used again, on the form. However it is never accepted. My flight leaves on the 26th (saturday) , previously I had filled out the form 2 weeks before and not a problem. Any new ideas to help the process. Thank you.
I have had success when it is with-in a three day period of time before flight. Same as the PCP test 3 days.

drbcabarete

Oct 21, 2005
Thanks, will fill the forms again within the 3 day period as with covid test. Though last time in April/May I did it two weeks before and had no difficulty. Vamos a ver.