e-ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

picurka

Mar 3, 2022
Canada
Hello everyone. Just wondering if the e-ticket what you have to fill out to enter the DR has been changed. I was there a year ago and it was free but now the site says that it cost 34 dollars? Can you please tell me if it is correct or not. And also is there anything else required to enter? Thank you

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
If the website is asking you to pay to fill out the eticket, then you are not on the official Dominican Govt. website. There is no charge. Searching google for the eticket site will return numerous sites that are attempting to take your money. See the link provided above by tht.

picurka

Mar 3, 2022
Canada
Thank you very much. Another question how long is the e-ticket valid. I am arriving in Puerto Plata on Apr 3rd. When can i fill this out?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Thank you very much. Another question how long is the e-ticket valid. I am arriving in Puerto Plata on Apr 3rd. When can i fill this out?
This is the site to go to. No fee ever......

You can fill it out now. And once you fill it out just keep it on your phone. It is a one time thing. Fill out both ways. If the return is more than 3 ,months away do the return separately within a 3 month period........

Reactions: NanSanPedro
Status
Not open for further replies.