Eddie from Super Super.....

kc2000

Dec 21, 2013
Hi all,

I'm Eddy's son..
Thanks for all the kinds words...Dad all around great guy...I and my famlily already miss him..Me and my wife are flying in the 26 dec and Yes Seamonkey a party would be Eddy's style....at the sportsbar would be nice...I'm just still shocked right now to think straight...Thank you all again for the nice posts...
RIP dad...We have updated his facebook...for those who wish to see

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
I have had some contact with the current owners and whilst they too thought it would be a nice idea to do something at the bar it is unfortunately not possible due to a number of reasons.

So, any other ideas?

Thomas Churchill

Dec 20, 2013
"Rocky's Blues Bar"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I understand Elena is planning a Church service in Charmicos. It will be easier to get some folks to go there instead, unfortunately. I spoke with Jerry and a number of folks today to organize something before Eddy's family needs to return home and Eddy's Sports Bar was the choice. I had planned to give a call to Steve to ask on Eddy's behalf, but if Peter's managers are so fully booked with clients that there is no space for Eddy's friends any time in the next week, I'll ask Jerry if he perhaps might like to suggest and alternate possibility.

Terence

Jun 3, 2011
Eddie

Our friend and long time resident of Sosua Eddie, passed away this morning very suddenly.
Eddie was the owner of Eddies Sports bar, and was the manager of Super Super liquor store on Pedro.
I was informed of Eddies passing this morning by a mutal friend. As hard as it is for me to believe and accept this sad news I wanted to inform all of Eddies friends on Dr1 out of respect for Eddie.

drescape24

Eddie was a good guy. I attended several of his superbowl parties and enjoyed his bar when it was open. Honorary Domincan.

Thomas Churchill

Dec 20, 2013
Eddy's friend's have arranged to have a send off party for him at Las Cana's in La Mulata, Sosua. Thanks Walter. Perhaps someone here can arrange a loose guest list so we can let Walter know how many might be coming? The date is also flexible, so voice your opinion. We were thinking this weekend maybe, in between Christmas and New Year's. Maybe Saturday, or Friday?

Thomas Churchill

Dec 20, 2013
Quick update. I've been told that they are focusing more on the next week as some of Eddy's closest friends will be away this weekend. So the 4th-5th of January or so.