el cortecito

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
republicadominicana.bbactif.com
im wondering if anyone(maybe mike) got update about el cortecito.
it's been too long.
i have spent a lot of times there and im wondering how are thing?
amelia supermarket is it closed? what about the el cortecito inn?and la posada del piedra?
and anybody ever met this guy from ivory coast who did open his colmado there? i would like to know what happens to him.so many good memories!
and the hairdresser where the chica was changing prices depending if su jeffa was there or not,lol!

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
republicadominicana.bbactif.com
Amalia Supermarket is renewed, and there are new owners.
Posada de Piedra, is sold business, old couple left, now there is a polular place for youngsters called Photo Bar.
El Cortecito looks pretty the same, except residentials developments behind it, all the way to the entrance of Los Corales.
New asphalt road, since two months.
New Shopping mall Plaza Globalia. The only street lights there.
French restaurant in Plaza Globalia, Las Vacas is not working, there is Western Union and pharmacy now.
And yes, Pulpo Cojo restaurant (Pirate Octopussy without one leg), at the end of El Cortecito, super paellas, go Damian! There is a Sitting Bull, and palm reading of Don Diego. :)

thanks miloskorac :)
new road!it was about time ! and amelia supermarket also,the place was so badly managed!
cant wait to go back!
i know pulpo cojo,i did my wedding meal there,beautiful place but average food!
is don diego an old north african guys?
i remember one always by the beach trying to make money by predicting futur ,he even had a business card.
so nobody know about toure the ivorian guys?he's well famous in el cortecito,before he opened his colmado he used to work for the cigar shop.