Electricity disaster in Cabarete.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
All people affected by daily high voltage must report claims to EDENORTE, hundreds of users have their electric stuff burnt. Also the bill now is much higher than during previos months even for the house where nobody lives now. All restaurants and business that are closed now report higher bills than before. If you have the same situation, please contacto CEPM main office by telephone or visit the local office, also take a look what happens to the register’s data after the high voltage attack.

• Haha
Reactions: etolw

etolw

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
Shit happens everywhere. Remember to switch off the luz when you leave the building

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Thank you for the heads up.

I live in Cabarete. I have not seen any increase in my bills. Not at all.

Af for voltage issues, If anything, we have undervoltage situations. This past week they replaced a connection from the 7 KV line to the transformer I use after 8 years of asking for it to be fixed.

And of course the recent frequent power outages have returned and Edenorte doesn't want to say what the real issue is about that.

Where in Cabarete is the problem you are seeing? Cabarete Center or other locations as well?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Edenorte will take the claims you submit and file them quickly in the round file.
And your check is in the mail.
You are not in Kansas anymore...............

Reactions: drstock

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Ede Norte is a joke. I was in the office on Francia here in Santiago to have my service cut off next week as i'm going to FL Friday to visit family. The caja tried to convince me to just leave it connected while i'm out the country for 3 months. After 20 minutes of back and forth. She caved. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: etolw