Embajador Chocolate Dulce con canela

~~anna~~

Oct 27, 2003
Ok, so I was given a box of this for Christmas. It looks interesting, but other than showing a cup of I assume hot chocolate on the box, I have no idea how to use it. No directions that I can find...

any ideas, tips, recipes, etc greatly appreciated...or I might resort to just gnawing on a bar!:cheeky::cheeky:

thanks!
~anna~

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Ok, so I was given a box of this for Christmas. It looks interesting, but other than showing a cup of I assume hot chocolate on the box, I have no idea how to use it. No directions that I can find...

any ideas, tips, recipes, etc greatly appreciated...or I might resort to just gnawing on a bar!:cheeky::cheeky:

thanks!
~anna~

Our trabajadora justs boils it up in water or milk or half water-half milk and there, hot choolate drink - if you received the sweet one you won't have to add the five spoons of sugar like she does!!!

~~anna~~

Oct 27, 2003
Our trabajadora justs boils it up in water or milk or half water-half milk and there, hot choolate drink - if you received the sweet one you won't have to add the five spoons of sugar like she does!!!

Could you perhaps ask her how much liquid for one tablet? I dropped it in a mug with hot water and some plain powdered cremora and then stirred alot!!!...Now I have a sugar HIGH coming on after only a few sips!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Could you perhaps ask her how much liquid for one tablet? I dropped it in a mug with hot water and some plain powdered cremora and then stirred alot!!!...Now I have a sugar HIGH coming on after only a few sips!

Toss two shots of Bailey's in there instead of that plastic milk substitute, and you are cured!

Reactions: SantiagoDR

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005

Welcome to the DR!! Just a mug full, but then she is diabetic!!

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Just had a cup of hot chocolate with nutmeg, WOW great Dominican invention! Every time I drink it, I love it even more.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I use them as miniature candy bars....... one per day!

fz9cfs.jpg