Empeine/enpeine

cuas

May 29, 2006
What is empeine in English? I just want to look up for the medication in the internet. I have different medications in my closet but do not know the correct one to use. Thank you for the help.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
What is empeine in English? I just want to look up for the medication in the internet. I have different medications in my closet but do not know the correct one to use. Thank you for the help.

Empeine = Instep.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
In the DR South West, an empeine is a skin lesion, circular in form, which can be located on the head, torso, or several places on the body at once. It is caused by a fungus. I usually treat it by having the lesion rubbed with the flat surface of a fresh cut garlic clove. If there are lots of lesions, you may need several fresh garlic cloves, so that the moisture from the garlic is spread on the lesion. The rubbing is done once a day for seven to twelve days. However, for people with sensitivity to garlic, who usually experience sharp burning upon application, I tend to use a ketaconazol based topical cream. It is important to treat simultaneously the underlying cause, which usually is an intestinal parasitic infection, or a source of contagion...