Employers violating human rights in this country - need lawyer to help friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
I understand that, but none of them were needs as quickly to stop a pandemic.; plus the technology is more advanced now.
What exactly was the urgency when this virus is literally survivable by 99% of the population?
More like an urgent need for big pharma and big investors to capitalize off a new vaccine $$$.
There was absolutely no health emergency bad enough to skip phases and rush things out.

If this virus was that dangerous, governments and businesses wouldn't need to convince the non vaccinated with incentives like freed food and beer, concert ticket discounts and lottery tickets to get them vaccinated.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
What exactly was the urgency when this virus is literally survivable by 99% of the population?
More like an urgent need for big pharma and big investors to capitalize off a new vaccine $$$.
There was absolutely no health emergency bad enough to skip phases and rush things out.

If this virus was that dangerous, governments and businesses wouldn't need to convince the non vaccinated with incentives like freed food and beer, concert ticket discounts and lottery tickets to get them vaccinated.
3,783,081 dead and counting. I prefer my family, loved ones and myself not be part of that statistic.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
As was pointed out, we are entering the time of a two tiered system. Those with vaccinations will be able to do things and those that don't want them won't.

It was just a matter of time. Now that we are in the year of vaccination, that time is now.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Where you getting info? US isn’t close to 75% one dose 52% is more like it….
plus where the heck you get health care workers must get vaccinated in Canada!! I wish but not true!!
Canada is one of highest for 1st doses in world 62% in Ontario 70%
View attachment 4555

The Whitehouse site quotes" Already 63 percent of adult Americans have received at least one shot, and 52 percent of adult Americans are fully vaccinated. Already 12 states have 70 percent of adults with at least one shot june 3, 2021". So yes, the USA is very close to 75% since 7 days have passed since this article was published.

Canada is only at 8% for both jabs. Very far behind.

As far as health care workers I should have written Ontario and not Canada. If they choose not to get the vaccine they need to take a seminar. Most HCW have opted into getting the vaccine.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009

1% death rate was true before the new variants came into play. If you don't want to get vaccinate then don't. I understand why you and others try to convince others not to get vaccinated.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
We have had reports recently that people without a vaccination card have not been to access Gob Buildings .
Will try to confirm this .

Olly and the Team

• Wow
Reactions: DR fan1990

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
I understand why you and others try to convince others not to get vaccinated.

It's ACTUALLY the other way around. They are trying everything to convince the non vaccinated. Can't catch a break with all this pressure to get injected, coming from the media and the government and employers.
Here in Canada, Uber even decided to offer free rides to injection sites. Hilarious how they do jump through hoops and do everything to convince people to get the jab.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
They are less likely to get it and spread it but they do get it, they do spread it and some die.

I really would challenge the statement that "some die". A proportion of children have died which is so tiny as to be statistically insignificant. And when children do get Covid, particularly young children, they almost always get it asymptomatically. There is some evidence that children can spread Covid, this I agree with. But as someone who works in education it's really important that you focus on the facts and not on misinformation. It's wrong to allege that children are at risk from Covid. Far greater is the risk to their mental health through being deprived of schooling as a result of over-stating the risks to them.

Michael DR

Banned
Jun 7, 2020
Earth

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I really would challenge the statement that "some die". A proportion of children have died which is so tiny as to be statistically insignificant. And when children do get Covid, particularly young children, they almost always get it asymptomatically. There is some evidence that children can spread Covid, this I agree with. But as someone who works in education it's really important that you focus on the facts and not on misinformation. It's wrong to allege that children are at risk from Covid. Far greater is the risk to their mental health through being deprived of schooling as a result of over-stating the risks to them.
Some is more than a couple, less than a lot. It is whatever you want it to mean. There have been SOME babies die, there have been SOME adolescents, SOME teenagers, the older the child the higher the numbers, but yes children are in general less affected. Statically insignificant means nothing to the parents of a child that dies from something. I know of several families where everybody but one member got covid, and in those cases they were just as exposed as the rest. There are always exceptions to the rule, and as an educational institution it is always better to be safe than sorry. What misinformation?

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
If you work in close proximity to others and with children it is selfish not to get vaccinated.
Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Do all students attending your school also need to be vaccinated or not allowed to attend?

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Approved by the WHO. The FAA is only American.
And the trusted WHO is in bed with the Chinese. A great organization. Since you mention the U.S, why do you think it is that Big Pharma have been given a pass for any negative reactions to the vaccines up to and included death??? Do you realize that with the medicines they produce they normally have to reserve against future law suits? Not with the Covid vaccines. How many Big Pharma companies world wide have had to pay $$$$$ because they knew about the dangers of certain businesses? I'm visiting in the states and after the many commercials for numerous drugs is almost always a law firm looking for people to join their law suits regarding other drugs. -

Reactions: bob saunders

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Hopefully when all is said and done you are correct and this "cure" doesn't turn out to be a curse.
2.5 billion vaccinated world wide so far …impressive in such short time really..
095FBA9B-6919-4470-9149-9EDC0BA24445.jpeg

Reactions: AlaPlaya

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
And the trusted WHO is in bed with the Chinese. A great organization. Since you mention the U.S, why do you think it is that Big Pharma have been given a pass for any negative reactions to the vaccines up to and included death??? Do you realize that with the medicines they produce they normally have to reserve against future law suits? Not with the Covid vaccines. How many Big Pharma companies world wide have had to pay $$$$$ because they knew about the dangers of certain businesses? I'm visiting in the states and after the many commercials for numerous drugs is almost always a law firm looking for people to join their law suits regarding other drugs. -
Dont disagree with you at all. Right now there are reports in the USA of more than 800 cases of serious heart inflammation after receiving covid vaccination.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Dont disagree with you at all. Right now there are reports in the USA of more than 800 cases of serious heart inflammation after receiving covid vaccination.
I'll take those odds. 800 out of how many?

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I'll take those odds. 800 out of how many?

That is not the only negative reaction, I'd say DEATH looms a bit higher on the scale. If you want to talk odds, why take anything to "improve" chances when you already have a 99% chance of not having a problem? Granted if you fit into one of the more dangerous categories your odds do go up.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Some of the newer variants are affecting and killing children. When I "googled "new covid variants children death" I got many pages of pots and reports showing that children are getting it more rapidly than before and that it's often fatal. https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=new+covid+variants+children+death

May 3rd, 2021
NPR

"

Coronavirus Updates

NPR logo

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS

Children Now Account For 22% Of New U.S. COVID Cases."​

npr Doesn't that stand for No Proper Research? or is it Non Profit Racketeers?

• Haha
Reactions: Michael DR
Status
Not open for further replies.