Employers violating human rights in this country - need lawyer to help friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
That is not the only negative reaction, I'd say DEATH looms a bit higher on the scale. If you want to talk odds, why take anything to "improve" chances when you already have a 99% chance of not having a problem? Granted if you fit into one of the more dangerous categories your odds do go up.
For better or worse, I do not trust any government statistics.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Do all students attending your school also need to be vaccinated or not allowed to attend?
Nope, government hasnt mandated that yet. We have had a small number of students get the virus, but not from other students otr teachers.

Michael DR

Banned
Jun 7, 2020
Earth
Do you naysayers keep your tinfoil hats on "all" the time? Do you use glue or duct tape? :p

Your "arguments" are nothing but repetitive nonsense and of you can't see that we may as well spare ourselves the headaches and close all these threads. You made your specious points months ago and have not changed. Talk about pointless and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Do you naysayers keep your tinfoil hats on "all" the time? Do you use glue or duct tape? :p

Your "arguments" are nothing but repetitive nonsense and of you can't see that we may as well spare ourselves the headaches and close all these threads. You made your specious points months ago and have not changed. Talk about pointless and boring.
I agree you are pointless and boring. You want to talk about points that haven't changed it is the % of people VERY LOW that die of this virus. The Gov should build more hospital beds, be they permeant or temporary and open the damn country because the closures are doing much more harm to the population than the virus.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I agree you are pointless and boring. You want to talk about points that haven't changed it is the % of people VERY LOW that die of this virus. The Gov should build more hospital beds, be they permeant or temporary and open the damn country because the closures are doing much more harm to the population than the virus.

I think he knows that. He is the only one who talks about tin foil hats. It appears he has a very nice collection.

• Haha
Reactions: Garyexpat

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I do also agree with the point that the same people are just restating their view on Covid over and over and over again on various threads and it becomes incredibly boring. Some believe in vaccination, some don't. Some believe it's all a big scare, some believe it's more real. But no matter what your opinion, just rehashing the same old arguments over and over again gets really dreary.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I do also agree with the point that the same people are just restating their view on Covid over and over and over again on various threads and it becomes incredibly boring. Some believe in vaccination, some don't. Some believe it's all a big scare, some believe it's more real. But no matter what your opinion, just rehashing the same old arguments over and over again gets really dreary.
Then WHY MariaRubia do you continue to do it?

Michael DR

Banned
Jun 7, 2020
Earth
That is not the only negative reaction, I'd say DEATH looms a bit higher on the scale. If you want to talk odds, why take anything to "improve" chances when you already have a 99% chance of not having a problem? Granted if you fit into one of the more dangerous categories your odds do go up.
The numbers you quote were probably never fair or accurate. It was, still is, difficult to assess since initially there was not sufficient data to base conclusions on. Once sufficient data started to accumulate it became clear that the initial numbers were far too conservative. The "it's just the flu types decided to cling to them since it tended to backup your nonsensical claims.

Then there's the issues of side effects, long-haulers, etc.

Now there's nasty variants. You really don't want the D variant from India although I look forward to seeing how your story would change if you do get it.

Reactions: lifeisgreat

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
The numbers you quote were probably never fair or accurate. It was, still is, difficult to assess since initially there was not sufficient data to base conclusions on. Once sufficient data started to accumulate it became clear that the initial numbers were far too conservative. The "it's just the flu types decided to cling to them since it tended to backup your nonsensical claims.

Then there's the issues of side effects, long-haulers, etc.

Now there's nasty variants. You really don't want the D variant from India although I look forward to seeing how your story would change if you do get it.
My numbers you write "were probably never fair or accurate", hmmm very specific response.
"difficult to assess" I would agree that some numbers may have been too conservative however others were definitely inflated. In some places there were incentives to add "COVID" to death certificates or illnesses.
"It's just the flu" - I never said that and yet you attribute "nonsensical claims" to me.
Side effects,,,,you mean depression from being locked down? Cancer and other treatments not being provided because of paranoid messages and sick people not going to their doctors?
If I get the D variant I promise to send you pictures and videos to brighten your day.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Some of you use every thread you can find to go off on a tangent. Closed.

Reactions: MariaRubia
Status
Not open for further replies.