Encargopaq/Packages arriving after working hours?

Aguaita29

Jul 27, 2011
Is there a problem for a package at Encargopaq in Miami to arrive past working hours?

I ordered something which I just found out was delivered this evening, but tracking info says it was "handed directly to a resident".

I am asking because I can recall hearing of someone who had problems with their package because of it being delivered on a Sunday. Can't remember if it was Encargopaq though.

Any idea?

caribmike

Jul 9, 2009
I would not worry about that. Happened to me a lot of times with Transexpress / Vimenpaq. Never a problem. All packages arrived here.

Aguaita29

Jul 27, 2011
Thanks, Mike!
Yeah, just like you said, there was no problem with the package. It appeared on the system shortly after that.

the gorgon

Sep 16, 2010
i am through with them, so whatever they do has no impact on me. when i signed up with them, they said my first 5 lbs were free. then they promptly hit me for shipping charges on the first package.

it isn?t the money that bothers me. it is the dishonesty.

windeguy

Jul 10, 2004
i am through with them, so whatever they do has no impact on me. when i signed up with them, they said my first 5 lbs were free. then they promptly hit me for shipping charges on the first package.

it isn?t the money that bothers me. it is the dishonesty.
I got my first ones free and never had a problem with them over hundreds of shipments. I still use them frequently.