English Premier League

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
I don't know if this has already been asked but I couldn't find anything on it.
The EPL starts tomorrow, Saturday, and Fox Soccer no longer have the rights to show it. I believe that NBC will be showing it but on NBC Sports. Does anyone know if we will get the footy on De Lancer and on what channel?

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
If you're on the Northcoast, you can find almost any game at Jose O'shay's in Cabarete.

Frank

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
I 'flicked' through EVERY channel on DeLancer and couldn't find the Liverpool game anywhere. I'm not sure if SKY (available in the DR) can broadcast games either.
I'll pop into DeLancer on Monday and also request the NBC sports channel (NBCSP).
On a positive note, Swansea vs. Manchester United is 'LIVE' on regular NBC (Channel 156) at 12.30pm today.

hughatthepub

Mar 13, 2007
We are working on it, I have a friend who has influence at DeLancer, but in the meantime I just watched a very acceptable match streamed over the internet, very simple to do (dont install any of the offered "Streaming Software" that these sites offer you though!!!!!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yeah!! Firstrow.com.eu ??? Or something like that??? I have watched a lot of fixtures on that one but you have to get rid of all the other ads and offers...the site is free and pretty good. They have NFL football, Hockey, NBA, Auto Racing...pretty cool site.

HB

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
It would seem that channel 88 that used to be Fox Soccer Channel is now showing NBC Sports and that's where the footy is. Apparently we are also getting the UK's Match of the Day on Sunday mornings!!!!!!!!!!!!

hughatthepub

Mar 13, 2007
Hi all, I believe this has now been sorted out, you should now be able to find a new channel, Channel 95, which is NBCSN showing EPL and hopefully F1 GP as well. Previously we were getting limited NBCSN on Ch 88 as we were ringing DeLancer and getting him to temporarily change 88 to NBCSN for the odd match or two, but we asked for a new channel as FSC still has FA Cup and Champions League.....Enjoy!!