English woman Kills Dominican Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
A real tragedy, I'm saddened to hear of this outcome.
Regardless, she was a friend and for her to have committed these actions, I can only asume her desperate state.
A real shame.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Had to back up and get him again-what if he was still alive. As far as her family reading the posts I dont think hurting anyones feelings is a concern at this point. A female dentist did the same to her husband a few years ago and she also backed up and got him a couple of times just to be sure and hers was caught on video.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I am curious to know what the poor man did (not that he would explain her action), but damn !!

She couldn't just go "Lorena Bobitt" on him ? :eek:

ffritz

Feb 7, 2008
www.gymbar.blogspot.com
We knew them both & will only say that in all our dealings with Jorge he was honest and very ameniable.

He didn't deserve this!

He was one of the good guys.

PLEASE don't jump to conclusions if your don't have ALL the facts!

There are many people in Costambar who have been touched deeply by this tragedy.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Let's just say it was between him & her & leave it at that.

A man's dead - it's not a spectator sport!

With respect.

In DR, in the press, online, on forums, it kind of is up for discussion.

Voluntary manslaughter? Does manslaughter not usually mean without intent to murder? But with the voluntary manslaughter, how is that possible? Surely that charge should be murder. I've heard of involuntary manslaughter before but not voluntary.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Voluntary manslaughter? Does manslaughter not usually mean without intent to murder? But with the voluntary manslaughter, how is that possible? Surely that charge should be murder. I've heard of involuntary manslaughter before but not voluntary.

What the heck are you talking about? All the poster said was that he/she isn't going to give you any sorted details.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Oh please. We talk like this about the gazillion stories we hear about Dominicsns killing their novias. All of a sudden because she's a extranjera we're supposed to be sensitive to her and her family's feelings?
Ummmmm, she killed a man.

SHALENA

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Oh please. We talk like this about the gazillion stories we hear about Dominicsns killing their novias. All of a sudden because she's a extranjera we're supposed to be sensitive to her and her family's feelings?
Ummmmm, she killed a man.

SHALENA
That's funny. She runs over a guy yet deserves sympathy.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
What the heck are you talking about? All the poster said was that he/she isn't going to give you any sorted details.

Back at ya! What are you talking about?

I accepted the decline to discuss it, with respect.

Then went on to open the discussion about how a charge of voluntary manslaughter was given rather than murder. What is wrong with that?

What are you driving at Anna, are we not to talk about the news now? Sh1t, we do every other day of the week, what is so special today?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Back at ya! What are you talking about?

I accepted the decline to discuss it, with respect.

Then went on to open the discussion about how a charge of voluntary manslaughter was given rather than murder. What is wrong with that?

What are you driving at Anna, are we not to talk about the news now? Sh1t, we do every other day of the week, what is so special today?

Never mind, I'm tired and thought I saw words that aren't really there.:cross-eye

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
Kind of tastless thread now that we know friends and family are or may be reading. And no they do not have to read it but just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.