English woman Kills Dominican Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Kind of tastless thread now that we know friends and family are or may be reading.

who cares? should i feel sorry for them because their family/friend killed someone? guess what - i don't. i feel sorry for the family of the victim. the girl's family may have to fork out a bit of cash, they may not see her for a while if convicted. but the family of a guy will never see him again.
so go ahead and call me insensitive, see if i care.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Kind of tastless thread now that we know friends and family are or may be reading. And no they do not have to read it but just the same.
I don't get it, tasteless as opposed to a tasteful thread on a crazy bint murdering her boyfriend by driving back and forth over him?
before mods step in and issue another warning on me for personal attack, I reserve the right to call anyone who commits such a crime crazy, and bint, whether family are spending the evening on DR1 to relax after such news or not!
By all counts it seems the guy was well liked and popular and so probably a good un. Shame.

Now about the charge of voluntary manslaughter?

Zulu

May 27, 2012
Call it cold blooded, cold hear-ted, the man was run over several times! it brings a new tone to "killing me softly." R.I.P Jorge my condolences goes out to his family.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Im definitely not a relationship expert well maybe a short term expert but even I know when you are considering homicide as a relationship tool it may be time to move on. This is unlike the Dr's wife in the US because we know this guy didnt have any money. What a waste. I wonder how much it will cost her to get out of this.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I'm not sure she will be able to buy her way out of this. This is much different from a Dom buying his freedom. International eyes are on this, corruption may not stretch this far as to open the country to international criticism.
If convicted I think she will be made an example of. To release her before serving significant sentence would make a joke of the country, I think she'll do some serious time.

The only way out would be to tip prosecution to reduce the charge, of which would be very difficult due to the circumstances.

Not to have photos of a murder in DR means the scene must have been quite horrific. Well, or there were no photographers to hand.

Last edited:

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
stupid woman. should she run him over once and well she could plead an accident, pay a million pesos to the family, or whatever it is they charge nowadays and get away with it.

Yes,what she did is called over kill.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Kind of tastless thread now that we know friends and family are or may be reading. And no they do not have to read it but just the same.

And we do not have all the facts.

So..................................

Status
Not open for further replies.