Entry and departure forms to be digital as of 1 April 2021

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Thanks for all your help. I finally got all the questions answered but for my flights as I haven't booked yet. My question is how do I save it as a pdf, the only option when I do a 'save as' is html and it fragments when I go to retrieve it.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Thanks for all your help. I finally got all the questions answered but for my flights as I haven't booked yet. My question is how do I save it as a pdf, the only option when I do a 'save as' is html and it fragments when I go to retrieve it.
You can Email it to yourself or just print the part with the symbol. The symbol is all you need.

Reactions: Drro

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Leaving at PUJ, nobody asked to see Barcode or PDF ( or written "old" forms either ).

For all those wondering, they still have the big ole sign up with the overstay fees.

Also, they go through your passport before actual passport control looking for the entry stamp--- in my case she gave up as they are all over the place. So much for for the digital revolution.

Also nobody scans or does a thorough check of the required PCR test thingy, a screen shot was sufficient. ( 4300 pesos at Laboratorio Puerto Plata , same day results--- if you insist a bit, normally the following morning--- sent to me by WhatsApp ).

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Leaving at PUJ, nobody asked to see Barcode or PDF ( or written "old" forms either ).

For all those wondering, they still have the big ole sign up with the overstay fees.

Also, they go through your passport before actual passport control looking for the entry stamp--- in my case she gave up as they are all over the place. So much for for the digital revolution.

Also nobody scans or does a thorough check of the required PCR test thingy, a screen shot was sufficient. ( 4300 pesos at Laboratorio Puerto Plata , same day results--- if you insist a bit, normally the following morning--- sent to me by WhatsApp ).
Which test did you get Malko? What airline and what country were you travelling to?

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
The implementation of this new form if im not wrong came out arround 4 or 5 months ago, all beginnings are hard, and excuse for those that can not right or read or are not good int tech will have to find out to get some help as is posible to fill it out ahead of time before your trip. Some countries as Canada started to get rid of the inmigration and custom form 2 years ago and placed kiosk where must be scanned your passport and use the touch screen to complete the process by yourself, not much diference and what you are doing here. Sometimes the problems that you mention can be caused for webpage bad conection, webpage do not work as should be, and maybe is your browser anything could be. Now arilines must send the link of the e-ticket with the information that must be fill it out when reservation is completed.

Now for sure goverment has better and faster statistics about people arriving and leaving, also exactly from where they are coming from, in the statistic there is a distortion on the flow of people comming with conecting flights, you get the form to enter here in the 2nd. leg of your flight (Panama) that you must write you are coming In a flight number and country that you are not coming because is a transit and as example of that is Panamá, Statistic says 500,000 people arrived from Panama in a year but Turism can not take any action about that because from thsoe 500,000 16,758 are really from there. The new form ask if you arrive in connecting flight and if you says yes then ask you the 1st leg of the flight from you are departuring, so no can be traced faster the flow of pax and base on that take decitions and where to make strong the promotion and see where is working better. Same thing is doing the new program One Mitur, they are also connected with Migration, Airlines for reservations and reservations from Hotels, now they do not have to wait to receive information from otheres, now they has it day by day.

HS10

Feb 17, 2008
Arrived yesterday in the DR. Tried to do the form. In English and in Spanish.....on my phone and on my computer....It Does Not Work!

HS10

Feb 17, 2008
At POP where I arrived , Evelyn asked me why I didn't use the digital form. I told her of my failed attempt.
On the plane everyone around me was filling out the paper forms.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
At POP where I arrived , Evelyn asked me why I didn't use the digital form. I told her of my failed attempt.
On the plane everyone around me was filling out the paper forms.
As for april 1st not more papers allowed, will see what happend, maybe they will have computers or kiosk to fill it.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
How do they fill other forms? Modern life is full of filling forms for initial doctor appointments, licenses, etc. Many of them don't even know English and yet, they have to fill plenty of forms on a yearly basis if they are going to live in the USA and much of it is done in English. The only way to avoid it is to live under a rock.

Isn't the eTicket suppose to be filled at home and arrive at the airport with the thing saved in your smart phone?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
How do they fill other forms? Modern life is full of filling forms for initial doctor appointments, licenses, etc. Many of them don't even know English and yet, they have to fill plenty of forms on a yearly basis if they are going to live in the USA and much of it is done in English. The only way to avoid it is to live under a rock.

Isn't the eTicket suppose to be filled at home and arrive at the airport with the thing saved in your smart phone?
Correct. Either on your phone or print the symbol out on paper.

HS10

Feb 17, 2008
Yes ...but I know how to fill out a digital form....The app absolutely does not work.....neither in English nor Spanish....neither on my computer or my phone.....I really tried...I really wanted to do it.

Goldenruler

Jan 4, 2018
The only form I found was for arriving in the Dominican Republic. If there is a different one for leaving, I didn't see it. Not every question applies to leaving, but they want you to answer them. What is everyone doing about that?

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
The only form I found was for arriving in the Dominican Republic. If there is a different one for leaving, I didn't see it. Not every question applies to leaving, but they want you to answer them. What is everyone doing about that?
The form ask if you are coming in or out, you just select in or out, a friend is leaving in few weeks and he already fill it the form online.