Even foreigners toss garbage

Sep 19, 2005
Hey, I was replying to your post to me.

I wonder if someone is looking for "Cymbalta"?.

I think you need to go back to post #25 and see she addressed the other by NAME...... first.

I can post a reply to you with out calling you uneducated, or by calling you or anyone you hang around with names.....

but I regress.

I dont know what cymbalta means...maybe someone could enlighten us gringos who dont know a whole lot of dominican spanish.

bob

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I dont know what cymbalta means...maybe someone could enlighten us gringos who dont know a whole lot of dominican spanish.

bob
Good ole' Google.

Cymbalta.com - Cymbalta, FDA Approved for Depression<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=j>[SIZE=-1]Learn how Cymbalta is prescribed for the emotional and physical symptoms of depression.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]www.cymbalta.com/ - 33k - <NOBR>Cached - Similar pages</NOBR>[/SIZE]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que?....

I think you need to go back to post #25 and see she addressed the other by NAME...... first.

I can post a reply to you with out calling you uneducated, or by calling you or anyone you hang around with names.....

but I regress.

bob
"she addressed the other my NAME...first", what are you talking about?.

What do you want me to say Bob?.

Do you want me to say that I believe that whomever throws garbage out a window in uneducated, UNLESS that person is my relative, a girlfriend or a friend?.

Sorry, can't do that!.

That's what I believe, BOB, even if SOME don't.

I know what you are thinking but I did say "WHOMEVER" and I did mentioned my own relatives and friends are included in that "WHOMEVER".

Sep 19, 2005
"she addressed the other my NAME...first", what are you talking about?.

".

I obviously dont proof read my posts, ha ha

"she" should have been "WHO"

anyway i am dropping it...

good luck getting everyone else on the same page as yourself in the DR

bob

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Cual pagina?.....

good luck getting everyone else on the same page as yourself in the DR

bob
Come on, you should know by now that I really don't give a schit if posters are on the same page as I.

Btw: which page would that be?.

The page that says that I do know that garbage is a problem in the DR or the page that says that even if the problem exists, I don't add to it?.

I know my REAL friends are on the same page and that's what matters to me. As I said before, I have been blessed/lucky when selecting the people I call friends.

Ok, I think it's time to say "enough of this mierda".

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
I'm glad to see my experience shot off so many responses. It shows that tossing garbage is a topic that some feel strongly about. I have fought with way to many people on the street here in the DR and I feel like one day I'm gonna mess with the wrong dude and wind up hurt. I'm sure I come on too strong at times but I guess emotions run wild.

I will try and see what can be done, I mean I've even seen signs here in SD that say things like "Tengo Cultura No Tiro Basura". I'm sure someone has a small campaign going. Whether I get no where or somewhere makes no difference to me because there's no use complaining if I don't do something about the issue on a larger scale than just arguing with random individuals on the street.

Sep 19, 2005
tjmurry there was a guy who posted here a lot and I think is or was the Moderator of the enviromental forum.....who kept up on stuff like you mentioned. He was them one who asked us if we say the green garbage bins the goverment agency set up in various towns to help fight litter..

if there is a campaign going on he would know about it. His name was Keith( actually it probably STILL is keith ha ha)

I think if you got out and started picking up the garbage you see on the side of the road a whole bunch of drivers would bomb you with new garbage while laughing at you as they drive by!!!!!!!!

bob

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
[QUOTE

I think if you got out and started picking up the garbage you see on the side of the road a whole bunch of drivers would bomb you with new garbage while laughing at you as they drive by!!!!!!!!

bob[/QUOTE]

I think you're right about people throwing garbage at me but I was more interested in educational campaigns that just might improve this issue in years to come.