ewwww! or the story of dominican innocence

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Pressure cooker is awesome for fresh vegetables. Keeps them crisp.

Bronzeall when you want to open a cafe/dulceria let me know. I have the coffee machine and tables and chairs ( real ones not plastic)

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Pressure cooker is awesome for fresh vegetables. Keeps them crisp.

Bronzeall when you want to open a cafe/dulceria let me know. I have the coffee machine and tables and chairs ( real ones not plastic)

you got it!

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Hell yeah I havent had a good financial ass whoopin since my last divorce.

Cafe/Bakery/Gelateria
Pastries
Buns
Bread
Pasta
Ravioli

We could call it the Bronze Deviate

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
You guys are good!!!

Now I want to see you guys try to make a pineapple bizcocho and a hot chocolate de mani.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
BTW, Deviate---- your English is superb.
Will you you tell us how/Why ?Yaknow, for a Polish girl and all......... exceptional

thanks! we'd have to go back in time to see how foreign languages are taught in poland :) classes are concentrated on 5 main subjects: reading, writing, listening, speaking and language in use. all are tested in extensive exams and none is abandoned for the benefit of the other. i learn languages easily, i had latin and greek at school and the basics tend to stick. plus i read a lot and i have great memory for words.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
You guys are good!!!

Now I want to see you guys try to make a pineapple bizcocho and a hot chocolate de mani.

Okay,I found out what hot chocolate de mani is.It's actually a hot beverage made with peanuts
instead of chocolate,how unusual! I also found the recipe.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
thanks! we'd have to go back in time to see how foreign languages are taught in poland :) classes are concentrated on 5 main subjects: reading, writing, listening, speaking and language in use. all are tested in extensive exams and none is abandoned for the benefit of the other. i learn languages easily, i had latin and greek at school and the basics tend to stick. plus i read a lot and i have great memory for words.

I took Latin as well....

Back at the beginning of time , when i was in school, they herded the retarded ones like me into a special class - 5th grade, so we were about 10/11yrs old.

They exposed us to everything, live Shakesperian plays, tours of factories, quite an enriched program.
They started teaching us French - like you- reading writing speaking - total immersion.
That went on for 4yrs - until 8th grade.

At that time in Canada, French classes began in high school - 9th and up to 12th grades.- not before.
We were the pilot program which eventually was installed across Ontario... starting French earlier.

I never opened a book for french classes after those 4 yrs.
All through high school and 3 yrs of university..... nevr even went to class at university, just showed up for the exams.

The teacher was surprised when I showed up for the final oral exam ... asked me how I did it.

All of Ontario learns French from an early age. Young minds are very fertile !!!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Ain't that the truth...

The rest of the world doesn't understand that....
The whole country must have bilingual everything, but in Quebec, it's aginst the law to post a business sign in English.

AGAINST THE EFFING LAW !!!

All documents - leagl accounting etc must be in bothe langauges in Quebec - Costly? U Betcha!!
And they wonder why businesses shy away from PQ.

Lowe's withdrew its $1B+ offer for RONA

And the Parti Quebecois are back in power -- last time they had the wheel they tkilled the British consul/ambassador -- KILLED HIM !!