Ex-pats (3 or more years in the DR), any change of heart?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
no hang over probs for the lil time from today's til the final on the 11th.
If the Germans make it there I will watch it at a special place,
yep,
that place is not a public one.
Mike

I would really not count mi pollos.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
I would really not count mi pollos.
I would not bet myself neither,
it is too close of a call.
both who play the quarter tomorrow morning are in my opinion the by far most constant and strongest Teams in the tournament, since Brazil outed themselves due a very poor performance today against a weak opponent.
I would be very surprised if anybody else than the winner of tomorrow morning's Game will get the Crown.
it should be a very close one tomorrow,
I hope for a referee who see's the usual "free falls", lol,
there is the chance.
Go Germany GOOO!!!
Mike

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Mike, you should go to bed soon so you will be ready tomorrow to see the game at that special place. Good luck. I hope we see penalties.

Reactions: Tamborista

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
no special place tomorrow,
just a friend's bar nearby,
and the lil family with me to take care that nobody get's killed.
wifey, son, and an other Soprina who arrived today.
Bedtime is for me usually between 2-3AM,
back on Da Beach by 6AM
Mike

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
14c7cw7.jpg

Jan 3, 2003
I am going through losing 4 friends at the same time--- one who has kids and two who are going back to grad school (OK-- I KNEW they were probably going to bolt at some point just not all at once) and one whom I decided finally, just did not like the country and spent most of the time bitching about it and so was not good for my head.

Do you mean LOSS as in DEATH or LOSS as in they packed up and left the DR?

You seem to know something about Costa Rica. Please tell me the pros and cons since I am interested in visiting.

I am also interested in visiting Bolivia. I would like to live with the indigenous peoples. I have been told they are friendly by white Bolivians in Miami which is saying a lot given the tension between the two racial groups.

Gilles Beaulieu

Apr 7, 2010
Return Ex-part.

I don't know if I must start a new post,and I don't know start a new post.
I lived in Cabarete from 1991 to 1999, now I am retired and think return to Cabarete for 3 to 5 months a year.

But 10 dead in 2 years on the north cote .???
Any suggestions ???

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Do you mean LOSS as in DEATH or LOSS as in they packed up and left the DR?

You seem to know something about Costa Rica. Please tell me the pros and cons since I am interested in visiting.

I am also interested in visiting Bolivia. I would like to live with the indigenous peoples. I have been told they are friendly by white Bolivians in Miami which is saying a lot given the tension between the two racial groups.

thought it was clear that they went back to the States.......

Costa Rica was orderly -predominantly middle class, it seemed- but the Capital was too far from the beaches and the beaches were not great-- Limon on the Caribbean has an undertoww that will kill you and the Pacific gets really hot. The Capital is in the mountains and has that high mountain inversion like Mexico city which can make the air quality bad . (sorry mostly cons-- but I am here) Plus when I was there, an earthquake tore up the road. I have always been more drawn to the Afro Caribbean since they are more like Americans- I feel more at home. That is all
Never been to Bolivia.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I think the deaths were not out of the blue, there is usually another reason involved - rather than something random